Freestyler
    if i understood right from Sniper the gms applications are re-opened and id thought ill be able to try again.
    P.S: theres 1 staff member who hates me and he knows that, thats why i ask to sniper and other people to read this app and not only 1 Member.

Name: Din Kevorkian.

In Game Name (IGN): Born_To_Kill (I got many peoples on it, if i get gm ima change password for myself.)

About Me: I am Responsible, Honest. People can trust me. when i see a General problem, with a lot of peoples (Most of them) Wants something to happen, like that everyone wanted Gucci to be demoted (Just an example!) Im going with them and do the best to convince Everyone and the Highest Staff to make it. i can detect every general problem--> and solve it with everyone, without giving up.

Skills/Attributes (Coding/Photoshop/etc..): a little bit of HTML, Video editing and i think that vid editing should be releated since i did 2 Trailers brought 200 ppls to fgunz.

How Active Are You: Depends. once someone on my acc im on other acc. I was not on fgunz last time but im back to be on it and looking forward to be 3+ hours on it. And im not saying to convince it, i Mean it.

How much experience do you have with being a Game Master/Game Moderator?: I Dont have much Experience, i mean i wasnt a gm b4. thats why im trying to be a gm first time at my life.

What's so special about you? Why should you be accepted as a staff member?
    Thats a hard Question. because if I Would answer about it, you wont be able to decide if it is true. the answer is on the People who knows me.
    but what i think about myself? im special Because what i wrote up there "About yourself".
    "I Can detect problems that the Community reaches / having and helping them to solve it asap, and never forgivig up" etc.
    whats more special about me- im sexy! jk.
    Im funny, but with the time im bein serious when needed. When There is need to go hard, i am going hard. if there is a reason, if it worth to be though with the person.
    i dont do my decides without asking gm's also, because i dont want abuse so much my power (if i will have).

Do you speak any Languages besides English?
    i speak hebrew. every 8th person is from israel so its kinda good i Guess so.

Closing: (At most 1 paragraph sum-up about your self)
    I Love you guys. when i go harsh it has a reason. im not kind of a bad person.
    i will always support you, no matter if i will be gm OR not.

Thank you for the support and for the love you are showing me.
    and another part of that i need to be honest- i know im making mistakes sometimes and bad decides, like last time i fought eno (Kairychu).

~Din.
    Last edited by b2k(dindush); 07-17-2009 at 12:46 PM.
    [008:20] dindush : WTF
    [008:24] dindush : I THINK I JUST SAW
    [008:27] dindush : A RANDOM DOG
    [0080] dindush : TRYIUNG TO JUMP
    [0082] dindush : TO MY WINDOW
    [009:24] Miquel : he want cookie lol
    [0096] dindush : WTF?
    [0094] dindush : IF I HAD COOKIES I WOULD EAT EM?
    [0096] Miquel : Super dog XD

miquelito!

reaper646's Avatar Ex-Co Owner

Thanks
    Shoot, do another trailer and bring more people in lol... Just kidding. Ummm idk because you let people use your account. I know you say that you would change your password, but how can we be assured that your the only one on that account still? Just IP trace everytime your on?

Sniper's Avatar Ex-Top Crew Leader/ Intermediate PHP Coder

Thanks
    Originally Posted by reaper646 View Post
    Shoot, do another trailer and bring more people in lol... Just kidding. Ummm idk because you let people use your account. I know you say that you would change your password, but how can we be assured that your the only one on that account still? Just IP trace everytime your on?
    yeah

Born

you got to be more mature and take care of the stuff you have..

declined for now...
    ty Enuma aka Izoka

I not pro =[

Thread Information