Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 31
  1. #1
    Freestyler's Veteran

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Country
    Posts
    1,749
    Thanked
    284
    Thanks
    199
    Honestly, what is your problem, first you say oSeaJyu UC's, now suddenly out of the blue it's shotbot?

    You need to get your points straight, this just shows that you're a lying retard that doesn't know how to comprehend with UC and normal spikes, and good aim.

    GET THOSE POINTS ONNNN MENNN '-'.

  2. #2
    Banned

    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    290
    Thanked
    32
    Thanks
    66
    na, I'm saying oSeaJyu is sbing and u ucing. now get of ma d1ck. baddie cant get legit. And u were Ex Staff here? how possible

  3. #3
    Freestyler's Veteran

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Country
    Posts
    1,749
    Thanked
    284
    Thanks
    199
    Originally Posted by Synvestor View Post
    na, I'm saying oSeaJyu is sbing and u ucing. now get of ma d1ck. baddie cant get legit. And u were Ex Staff here? how possible
    He doesn't UC nor does he SB, and I'm not **** riding you, you're **** riding Jyu and me, and we're legit.

    I was a Ex - Staff because I was loyal back than, still am, but not as loyal as in the past.

  4. #4
    New Member

    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    63
    Thanked
    12
    Thanks
    6
    Lol, this kid

    https://freestylersworld.com/showthre...ots-New-Record
    I watched the replay, And didn't you recognize, Howmuch I missed ? LOL.

    Ohmygod you'r bad LOL.

  5. #5
    Banned

    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    290
    Thanked
    32
    Thanks
    66
    You guys are giving me an headache.

    Dat abdur, just cant be legit for 1 sec r0fl. how sad cheating on a pserver rofl.. a pserver

  6. #6
    SuperShotty's Avatar Freestyle Donor King

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,383
    Thanked
    2,159
    Thanks
    146
    Sea is beast.
    Synvestor nub.
    SUPPORT : #NOROOMTAG2014.

    6:08PM <Johnny> you wanna join sunflower?

    6:09PM <Johnny> or do you want admin in serene :$?

    6:10PM <Steff> Yeah u need to pay supershotty to get him to join ur clan hes that g00d
    gg/

  7. The following user said thank you to SuperShotty for this useful post:

    Resort (04-03-2012)

  8. #7
    New Member

    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    63
    Thanked
    12
    Thanks
    6
    Originally Posted by Synvestor View Post
    You guys are giving me an headache.

    Dat abdur, just cant be legit for 1 sec r0fl. how sad cheating on a pserver rofl.. a pserver
    You must be giving so much for this server, So much . . . . You became blind.

  9. #8
    Freestyler's Veteran

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Country
    Posts
    1,749
    Thanked
    284
    Thanks
    199
    Originally Posted by Synvestor View Post
    You guys are giving me an headache.

    Dat abdur, just cant be legit for 1 sec r0fl. how sad cheating on a pserver rofl.. a pserver
    This just shows that you can't win us vs discussions.

    men '-' stop ****riding.

  10. #9
    Quacks's Avatar Đoodleydoo ☺

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    991
    Thanked
    123
    Thanks
    184
    Originally Posted by Synvestor View Post
    na, I'm saying oSeaJyu is sbing and u ucing. now get of ma d1ck. baddie cant get legit. And u were Ex Staff here? how possible
    The fact that you seem to switch from report shows that you are just wrong with all the sentences you've ever said.
    Jyu and Overdrive's aim is just the best, to bad you can't win against them but don't report them just because you lost the game.


  11. #10
    New Member

    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    63
    Thanked
    12
    Thanks
    6
    Originally Posted by SuperShotty View Post
    Sea is beast.
    Synvestor nub.

    ^------------------
    ^------------------
    ^------------------
    ^------------------
    ^------------------
    ^------------------
    ^------------------
    ^------------------
    ^------------------
    ^------------------
    ^------------------
    ^------------------
    ^------------------
    ^------------------
    ^------------------

    Originally Posted by Jinx View Post
    The fact that you seem to switch from report shows that you are just wrong with all the sentences you've ever said.
    Jyu and Overdrive's aim is just the best, to bad you can't win against them but don't report them just because you lost the game.
    ^------------------
    ^------------------
    ^------------------
    ^------------------
    ^------------------
    ^------------------
    ^------------------
    ^------------------
    ^------------------
    ^------------------
    ^------------------
    ^------------------
    ^------------------
    ^------------------
    ^------------------

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)