Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Alpha01's Avatar The Blue Period

Thanks
    Ok let me start , first of all Hello ! thanks for clicking on my thread !
    IVE NEVER HAD THESE PROBLEMS BEFORE , ALL OF THIS ITS NEW TO ME !
    I've noticed few problems when i came back on forum , yes the help that i need its about the forum so lets start ..

---- FIRST PROBLEM ----
    -: When i enter into a thread and i want to reply and i scroll down to the type box , it takes me a while till it appears , i dont know why :s .. i have to do other things while i wait about 1/2 minutes till it appears , the image below shows you what im talking about

---- SECOND PROBLEM----

-: When i finnaly wait enough and the type box appears , i want like to reply with quote , and when i press '' reply with quote '' it laggs me again like i have to wait longer than i had to see the type box or it wont even show up like it tells me i have to wait but its like infinite time it wont ever start ...

---- THIRD PROBLEM ----

-: When i want to create a thread , usually there is a tool box up the type box that helps you customize you're Font type , size , colors , or where i want to center them , or theres the insert the video thing that allows you to see the video right in the thread , like you dont have to just leave the link and people have to press them ..

You can notice that where i made a red kind of circle its to show you where i think that tool box was , and now i dont see it no more ..
    Is it my pc ? or its the forum ? how can i fix it , what can i do ?????
    HELP ????? PLEASE ...
    Last edited by Tommy; 04-03-2012 at 08:34 PM.

Thread Information