Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Rash's Avatar ♣ ¶ §¡mplÿ The ßesT ♣

Country
    Thanks
    ..... nvm ......
    Last edited by Rash; 04-09-2012 at 03:59 AM.

Keite's Avatar shut up

Thanks
    Listen. I'm so sick of hearing; keite hot keite this keite is just a girl etc. I don't want to be considered only because of that. I applied like a normal member would do, I really don't think someone's going to get accepted for it's beauty because if it would be so, I'd leave this server, it'd just be a big troll. I really got bored of those people who say shit about me. Get to know people before judging. I'm hyper because am a girl? Nop. I am only being myself in every way. It's not mature by you saying 'don't accept keite'. Just get some respect for the ones who applied, who will be Fm will just be and gratz to 'em. It's up to the GM's to choose it. These opinions won't really change something my dear. And btw it seems like McSic made me pass the first stage, just saying so just get some respect for me and for the rest of the others. Treat me as a normal member, I am just like you. My vote goes to Kunal and Yuul. They are two nice persons to be around with, turstworty and funny. Most of the others who applied are good people, good luck.

3. The following 9 users say thank you to Keite for this useful post:

Atlantica (04-13-2012), Faith (04-09-2012), Havon (04-09-2012), Joobie (04-09-2012), Omar (04-09-2012), Joel (04-09-2012), Vickachu (04-09-2012), Weeeeiipk (04-10-2012), yuul (04-09-2012)

.Repent's Avatar Will you repent in time?

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Keite View Post
    Listen. I'm so sick of hearing; keite hot keite this keite is just a girl etc. I don't want to be considered only because of that. I applied like a normal member would do, I really don't think someone's going to get accepted for it's beauty because if it would be so, I'd leave this server, it'd just be a big troll. I really got bored of those people who say shit about me. Get to know people before judging. I'm hyper because am a girl? Nop. I am only being myself in every way. It's not mature by you saying 'don't accept keite'. Just get some respect for the ones who applied, who will be Fm will just be and gratz to 'em. It's up to the GM's to choose it. These opinions won't really change something my dear. And btw it seems like McSic made me pass the first stage, just saying so just get some respect for me and for the rest of the others. Treat me as a normal member, I am just like you. My vote goes to Kunal and Yuul. They are two nice persons to be around with, turstworty and funny. Most of the others who applied are good people, good luck.
    I'm going to break this down;
    You're really popular for being a girl, and just so happens that you've posted your picture, and people think you're hot because of your picture.

No one said you were / weren't going to get FM because you're popular.

I just went against the people who are all "KEITE FOR FM BECAUSE TITS."
    I mean seriously, that's annoying and dumb to see.

I don't think people are completely saying shit about you, they're just pissed because you get the time of day because you're a girl first.

You keep talking about respect this respect blah blah.
    Why do you care what others think about you?
    Really. Bunny's comment? Ignore it.

It's not that hard. Just ignore the people who are ****s, and get rid of the people who are harassing // Stalking.
    It's Not. That. Hard.

I'm so loved.

The Dream Maker is gunna make you mad.

Trencal's Avatar FGunZ GM

Thanks
    +1 for lock.

This thread is on its way to a rage fest.
    Ima Noob.
    I suck.

Add this in your signature if you want ^5 pink back in FGunz!

Originally Posted by McSic View Post
    Inorite, now donate some more, I need a new TV.

6. The following 4 users say thank you to Trencal for this useful post:

.Repent (04-09-2012), JungHae (04-09-2012), Keite (04-09-2012), Xanxus (04-09-2012)

Keite's Avatar shut up

Thanks
    Originally Posted by .Repent View Post
    I'm going to break this down;
    You're really popular for being a girl, and just so happens that you've posted your picture, and people think you're hot because of your picture.

No one said you were / weren't going to get FM because you're popular.

I just went against the people who are all "KEITE FOR FM BECAUSE TITS."
    I mean seriously, that's annoying and dumb to see.

I don't think people are completely saying shit about you, they're just pissed because you get the time of day because you're a girl first.

You keep talking about respect this respect blah blah.
    Why do you care what others think about you?
    Really. Bunny's comment? Ignore it.

It's not that hard. Just ignore the people who are ****s, and get rid of the people who are harassing // Stalking.
    It's Not. That. Hard.
    This wasn't especially reffered to you, Gothix. I obviously ignore who harasses me. And don't you think it annoys me to see those people who want me to become FM only because i'm a girl? I hate it too. I'd just want to be accepted for who I am, mostly inside. And I think it's pretty normal to post a picture of yourself since there is a proper section to post them.

Person69's Avatar H03

Country
    Thanks
    y'all need to chill, this thread is just so people can say who they think will get fm not who IS GOING TO GET FM. chill the **** out .
    the only reason this thread became a rage thread was because the people who got rejected are sore losers.
    like honestly it's just a forum mod position, it's not a big deal.

Xanxus's Avatar - QNal

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bunnychaser View Post
    Removed
    Right, you need to step off with these comments.

I couldn't care less about your sadistic virtues.

I honestly don't even know why you're still around anymore or what you even get out of talking absolute rubbish about other people.

There's no possible reason to justify your attitude so just stop it.

10. The following user said thank you to Xanxus for this useful post:

Weeeeiipk (04-10-2012)

Trencal's Avatar FGunZ GM

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Xanxus View Post
    Right, you need to step off with these comments.

I couldn't care less about your sadistic virtues.

I honestly don't even know why you're still around anymore or what you even get out of talking absolute rubbish about other people.

There's no possible reason to justify your attitude so just stop it.
    You rage at bunny yet there is alot of other people who also troll the forums much worse then bunny.

Hmmmmm.
    Ima Noob.
    I suck.

Add this in your signature if you want ^5 pink back in FGunz!

Originally Posted by McSic View Post
    Inorite, now donate some more, I need a new TV.

Bunnychaser's Avatar Severe Tire Damage

Thanks
    awww it got deleted.

dat was funny, u cant tell me it wasnt.
    Don't it always seem to go
    That you don't know what you've got
    Til its gone
    They paved paradise
    And put up a parking lot
    Hey, now they paved paradise
    To put up a parking lot.

Xanxus's Avatar - QNal

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Trencal View Post
    You rage at bunny yet there is alot of other people who also troll the forums much worse then bunny.

Hmmmmm.
    And so because of that reason, it's perfectly fine to join those other trolls?

Makes perfect sense for sheep such as yourself doesn't it?

Lol.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information