Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Banned

Thanks

Moh's Avatar Loyal Pirate

Thanks
    Really? I dont think raging at him because he was using ghost then making a forum post will solve anything.
    Unbeleiveable.

Originally Posted by McSic View Post
    How dare we buff daggers to be a viable option in glad rooms. Bad, bad developers. Gladiators are going to the barricades.

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Moh View Post
    Really? I dont think raging at him because he was using ghost then making a forum post will solve anything.
    Unbeleiveable.
    Are you drunk? I said something about Ghost maybe twice then decided to get into myself.

Thanks
    Im not drunk,and you said "ghosty" about six times. Also, im just stating the facts.

How dare we buff daggers to be a viable option in glad rooms. Bad, bad developers. Gladiators are going to the barricades.

5. The following user said thank you to Moh for this useful post:

Ioveliest (04-12-2012)

Myasthenia's Avatar Last Esperantonian?

Country
    Thanks
    Ahhahahah lol :d

Banned

Thanks
    But wait, When in here did i say anything about this solving anything? So, If you do this equation, Moh + Alcohol x 3 = you extremely drunk and basically unable to understand the situation because you are drunk and cannot think straight. It's okay, i forgive you for being drunk.

Thanks
    Lol,your using my forum name? Smart kid doesnt know who he is talking to.

Banned

Thanks
    Hi sinbad omg no wai!

Thanks
    Bahahaha!!! You whined about ghost the entire time and how you can't aim- then I told you to get it. When you did, I still killed you. No one really cares about grammar while playing GunZ. When you find a gaming community that uses perfect "grammar" in a game, I'll rematch you. Don't forget to use regular shotties in that rematch- you still lost to me and you were using two 11 damage shotties. Your only excuse was "you bought them", IDGAF. You make a room in vanilla mode, use two 11 damage shotties against me and STILL lose?? LOLL GET REAL

Myasthenia's Avatar Last Esperantonian?

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Ioveliest View Post
    Bahahaha!!! You whined about ghost the entire time and how you can't aim- then I told you to get it. When you did, I still killed you. No one really cares about grammar while playing GunZ. When you find a gaming community that uses perfect "grammar" in a game, I'll rematch you. Don't forget to use regular shotties in that rematch- you still lost to me and you were using two 11 damage shotties. Your only excuse was "you bought them", IDGAF. You make a room in vanilla mode, use two 11 damage shotties against me and STILL lose?? LOLL GET REAL
    But the grammar is still funny

12. The following user said thank you to Myasthenia for this useful post:

Ioveliest (04-12-2012)

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information