popsicle's Avatar Sleeper

Thanks
    Just saying sorry. I don't care if I get the mute. It's obvious to me not everyone likes to talk when
    they're playing a game, even if that wasn't the case, like when people say they don't want to bring their "rl" into their game lives.
    Cool, not going to make you talk. Obviously I chose a bad method of starting or continuing the weak
    convo that the other person started. I don't like to be trolled myself but well it gets awfully boring and
    I just don't listen to myself sometimes. If you have any sympathy, hopefully you can forgive my rude behavior.
    I don't like to carry a heavy load on me especially when I'm responsible. Sorry if I really did bother you.
    Honestly though, I see more people troll day in day out on forums, so... that's something to think about when
    they always get away with it. I merely wanted to have some fun, even though I never mentioned I was joking.
    I assume people know what I mean when I say something. And a bad assume it was. Sorry sorry and sorry

Rash's Avatar ♣ ¶ §¡mplÿ The ßesT ♣

Country
    Thanks
    You don't have to insult people to have fun bro.

Thread Information