Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
    Brutus's Avatar ^GHumble^E

Thanks
    uploading.com works for me

Know your limits. If you wish to speak above others and to be held in high regard forever among legends, you must pause the game and have an infinite power source. You are only as grand as the memory you leave them with. Practice does not make perfect. Practicing perfection does. Once the mountain has been climbed, there are few steps towards the cliff. Remember to enjoy the view because once you've reached the top, there's nowhere to go but down.

Demure's Avatar aka Pallas.

Thanks
    Bashy lets go 1v1 today?

Luna's Avatar Junior Member

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Philanthropist View Post
    uploading.com works for me
    o.o i have to signup to upload? can u find another one =] without having to signup?

Donator

Thanks
    Just take the goddamn 2 minutes to sign up. Lazy shit bird.

BoozeAddict's Avatar New Member

Thanks
    Well, any particular reason i'm not on the list?

Thanks
    Originally Posted by BoozeAddict View Post
    Well, any particular reason i'm not on the list?
    The alt codes previously wouldn't work for me so I didn't add you before. When you decided to use a new name 2 days ago that just happened to be the cut off for sign ups and you were just the odd one out when it came to match ups. BUT, tomorrow is Saturday, I'm sure there will be a few people who don't turn up though. Do you mind if I set you up in a match tomorrow in place of a no show?

-

*Reminder: Tomorrow all of the first match ups should be completed and posted in this thread before the end of Saturday.

Know your limits. If you wish to speak above others and to be held in high regard forever among legends, you must pause the game and have an infinite power source. You are only as grand as the memory you leave them with. Practice does not make perfect. Practicing perfection does. Once the mountain has been climbed, there are few steps towards the cliff. Remember to enjoy the view because once you've reached the top, there's nowhere to go but down.

Donator

Thanks
    This is progressing way to slow for my taste. I'm gonna win anyways.

The alt codes previously wouldn't work for me so I didn't add you before. When you decided to use a new name 2 days ago that just happened to be the cut off for sign ups and you were just the odd one out when it came to match ups. BUT, tomorrow is Saturday, I'm sure there will be a few people who don't turn up though. Do you mind if I set you up in a match tomorrow in place of a no show?

-

*Reminder: Tomorrow all of the first match ups should be completed and posted in this thread before the end of Saturday.
    I'll knock Booze out of the tournament for you, just set up the match.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by PKMM View Post
    This is progressing way to slow for my taste. I'm gonna win anyways.

I'll knock Booze out of the tournament for you, just set up the match.
    That's not fair :<

Donator

Thanks
    That's not fair :<
    /trollface

BoozeAddict's Avatar New Member

Thanks
    That would be great /heart

Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread Information