Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Donator

Thanks
    Originally Posted by BoozeAddict View Post
    Pssh, dun QQ. That last one was pure proness.
    Go to hell Nightcrawler from Xmen.

Donator

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Philanthropist View Post
    due to so many no shows i had to use a 7 single bracket at the time qq. trencal had issues with krunkfu the other day so i gave him the option to give krunkfu the chance if he wanted to and he did, krunkfu won, waiting for his current match now. right now it's the only way i know how to make it even and as fair as i can =/ this probably wouldn't have happened if i had used a bracket in the first place but, hey, imma do another one next month so yeah, trying to learn from my mistakes this time xD Basically, she's getting lucky right now with no shows and with the randomizer xD just using this for randomizer http://www.random.org/lists/ She happened to be at top for the 7 single bracket and got skipped to next round because of it.

so, although it is unfair... she's got luck on her side xD
    She didn't get lucky, you just didn't follow an odd-numbered bracket correctly. Let's say everyone is in Tier 3. Well with an odd number you would have two people sitting in in Tier 4, and the winner of that goes onto Tier 3 and fights the odd person. This way one person is eliminated and there's even-ness again. You don't just bump the odd person right to Tier 2, lol.

Originally Posted by Bunnychaser View Post
    lawl jet got dq'd
    i told him he'd have no problem beating the rest of you a few days ago.
    probably why he decided to not evne show up

meh.
    That's bullshit. I would have been his only challenge. His student probably already told him.

To sum it up; one person has to fight twice. Everything is back to normal after that. You could have done that sooner to get of your odd person problem awhile ago.

I got a bit of experience running GunZ Tournaments. I've held a 60+ tourny before, among others. Maybe we can host one together next time. I'm a boss with brackets.
    Last edited by PKMM; 04-27-2012 at 10:38 PM.

Bunnychaser's Avatar Severe Tire Damage

Thanks
    Originally Posted by PKMM View Post
    She didn't get lucky, you just didn't follow an odd-numbered bracket correctly. Let's say everyone is in Tier 3. Well with an odd number you would have two people sitting in in Tier 4, and the winner of that goes onto Tier 3 and fights the odd person. This way one person is eliminated and there's even-ness again. You don't just bump the odd person right to Tier 2, lol.

That's bullshit. I would have been his only challenge. His student probably already told him.

To sum it up; one person has to fight twice. Everything is back to normal after that. You could have done that sooner to get of your odd person problem awhile ago.

I got a bit of experience running GunZ Tournaments. I've held a 60+ tourny before, among others. Maybe we can host one together next time. I'm a boss with brackets.

lol. you know he'd rape anyone here.

he beat me 3-1.. well, technically 2-1, but the fact remains.
    Last edited by Bunnychaser; 04-27-2012 at 10:50 PM.
    Don't it always seem to go
    That you don't know what you've got
    Til its gone
    They paved paradise
    And put up a parking lot
    Hey, now they paved paradise
    To put up a parking lot.

Brutus's Avatar ^GHumble^E

Thanks

ahh my friend, you are confused, but how could u not be without all the facts right? u had me confused for a second there as well xD

okay so this is what happened. aventura won to sparks in 2nd round. Trencal was about to going to fight Krunkfu 2nd round as well. Trencal originally won 2nd round because krunkfu had not posted on the deadline. Trencal decided to give him a chance and fight. He won, making krunkfu the new 2nd match winner. So 3rd=Aventura+Krunkfu(In place of Trencal) but it's under (4)semi's because we're still awaiting so the winner of that match may fight LittieMeow.

LittieMeow got lucky with no show 2 rounds, randomed on odd the 3rd she was the odd. Now, I may not be understanding how to deal with an odd in this case. if so please correct me. either way the person has to fight x amount of times to get to how far it'll take them. that odd one out only has to win one less round because of the missing, no? idk it gets confusing for me.

Know your limits. If you wish to speak above others and to be held in high regard forever among legends, you must pause the game and have an infinite power source. You are only as grand as the memory you leave them with. Practice does not make perfect. Practicing perfection does. Once the mountain has been climbed, there are few steps towards the cliff. Remember to enjoy the view because once you've reached the top, there's nowhere to go but down.

Donator

Thanks
    Are Krunk and Alice ever going to fight? I want my damn FCoins already.

Brutus's Avatar ^GHumble^E

Thanks
    Are Krunk and Alice ever going to fight? I want my damn FCoins already.
    i hope so

Know your limits. If you wish to speak above others and to be held in high regard forever among legends, you must pause the game and have an infinite power source. You are only as grand as the memory you leave them with. Practice does not make perfect. Practicing perfection does. Once the mountain has been climbed, there are few steps towards the cliff. Remember to enjoy the view because once you've reached the top, there's nowhere to go but down.

Donator

Thanks
    Thanks Twist. Hold another one sometime. I'll help with brackets if you'd like.

8. The following user said thank you to PKMM for this useful post:

Brutus (05-01-2012)

Meizu Sasaki's Avatar Donator

Thanks
    Pro won.
    "Happiness is the jewel you dive for buried within the sea of hate."

Bunnychaser's Avatar Severe Tire Damage

Thanks
    i want coins.

ign: god/^9b^5unny

probably go on god.
    Don't it always seem to go
    That you don't know what you've got
    Til its gone
    They paved paradise
    And put up a parking lot
    Hey, now they paved paradise
    To put up a parking lot.

Kira's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    ign ^5kira^2
    ---
    My friend does not have forums account but he want's to play
    ign HigetsuIa
    Last edited by Kira; 04-15-2012 at 05:03 AM.

Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread Information