Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    popsicle's Avatar Sleeper

Thanks
    I don't know about you guys, but I occasionally day-dream about having a utopian world where we all
    can live in without killing each other, on the scale of war. It must be scary when you're still young and
    there's a draft waiting to pick you up and take you away and you're unwilling to fight. I know for a fact,
    some people are stupid. And sometimes, stupid people get elected as a president, leader, dictator... Whatever
    you call it, they end up screwing everything good their country once had and makes everyone suffer because
    of their stupidity. And if people are really dumb or ignorant, they'll blame their next leader for the huge mess
    that lingers from the previous leader.

But I know it sometimes requires instant action of the good leaders to negotiate or stop the cause of
    a bad leader who is looking for a fight. Especially in this day of technology where we have very dangerous
    weapons it must be kept in the right hands, not the wrong or stupid. I would prefer no such weapons exist in the
    first place, but if we didn't they would? Y'know. Oh about what I said about leaders
    being elected.. I forgot to note.. Some places, people are forced to elect a certain leader under harsh
    punishment if they don't. Very unfortunate. My mother had to go through that and they really didn't have a choice.

I hate pride, not the clan, but the meaning itself when it is undeserved or stands on
    no righteous grounds. Like to North Korea, if they're so proud of their country, why do they have kids starving and
    dying, and people poorly medicated. You know what I mean? But with those people, it's mainly the people in control
    who's at fault, I don't know if their people isn't brainwashed to the point where they don't know how to disagree with
    anything their leaders say.

Main debate

So back to the main point. Do you think wars could be avoidable, or do you think this is just human nature or something else?
    Please don't include any conspiracies that fly through the internet to make any point. Just opinions and
    what or why you think of. And don't bring up religion. This has nothing to do with it. We already know it's bad.

Brutus's Avatar ^GHumble^E

Thanks
    It's easily avoidable, we all just stupid

Know your limits. If you wish to speak above others and to be held in high regard forever among legends, you must pause the game and have an infinite power source. You are only as grand as the memory you leave them with. Practice does not make perfect. Practicing perfection does. Once the mountain has been climbed, there are few steps towards the cliff. Remember to enjoy the view because once you've reached the top, there's nowhere to go but down.

3. The following user said thank you to Brutus for this useful post:

xxMysticxx (04-16-2012)

Legancy's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    we can, every war is about power & money..

slugheady's Avatar ୧༼***༽୨

Thanks
    We obviously can't were humans you dummie.

Jax is le best

Thanks
    what kind of a world is a world without war.. and besides what you imagine isnt true. keep imagining

VERY THANK YOU GEORGE K

Historia's Avatar FGunz Legend

Country
    Thanks
    i'm to lazy to read all of that....

but i don't think we can

8. The following user said thank you to Historia for this useful post:

JungHae (04-15-2012)

Donator

Thanks
    If you want to avoid wars you are a very stupid person that knows nothing about our planet and it's population limits. Wars, diseases, genocide, murder and so on help the planet to control the population size.

Hype's Avatar Miquel's idol

Thanks
    Originally Posted by affairs View Post
    If you want to avoid wars you are a very stupid person that knows nothing about our planet and it's population limits. Wars, diseases, genocide, murder and so on help the planet to control the population size.
    i guess theres too many people on earth now, lets start a war?

11. The following 2 users say thank you to Hype for this useful post:

Thrinaria (04-15-2012), xxMysticxx (04-16-2012)

Historia's Avatar FGunz Legend

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Hype View Post
    lets go

Donator

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Hype View Post
    Are you aware of the world around you? There are civil wars all around Africa...

14. The following user said thank you to Yoda for this useful post:

xxMysticxx (04-16-2012)

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information