Banned

Thanks
    as long as there are men, there is war

Joel's Avatar Ex-Minecraft Staff.

Thanks

Vickachu's Avatar Vikutoru

Thanks
    Originally Posted by JohnB View Post
    If women ruled the world, there wouldn't be any wars.

Just lots of jealous countries not communicating with each other.
    HAHAHAHAHA there would be more wars believe me LOL

4. The following user said thank you to Vickachu for this useful post:

Dumbfoundead (04-16-2012)

popsicle's Avatar Sleeper

Thanks
    Lol, not to be sexist, but have you seen women fighting in schools and stores? I've seen it and it ain't no pillow fight.
    And Pickachuuuu you're dead-on on the main idea/reason we have war or what's it for. Ideas and people change.. You cannot be surprised.. why it happens.
    Circle of life.. I mean we see it all the time, but dismiss its purpose. I think however, no matter what changes, majority of us all still hate war to some extent.
    It may remain as a fantasy to picture a harmonious way of life with people all around us, but who knows what we can accomplish. History is key to the answer.
    We learn from our mistakes, fix the issue, and prevent it from ever happening again.

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Hype View Post
    i guess theres too many people on earth now, lets start a war?

Hype's Avatar Miquel's idol

Thanks

Keite's Avatar shut up

Thanks
    Humans are animals that keep ruining the nature and the world. I am obviously against wars, violence can be useful but not always. People should use it only in certain grave cases,I really think it's not so necessary. Since we've got a mouth and a voice to speak with enemies should just make agreements with each other and everyone should just express their own opinion and choose the best one. Respect is basic, so is patience..and so is democracy?
    But it's too late now, the world is already fuked up.

Banned

Thanks
    Last edited by Dumbfoundead; 04-16-2012 at 11:48 PM.

Bunnychaser's Avatar Severe Tire Damage

Thanks
    Originally Posted by popsicle View Post
    I don't know about you guys, but I occasionally day-dream about having a utopian world where we all
    can live in without killing each other, on the scale of war. It must be scary when you're still young and
    there's a draft waiting to pick you up and take you away and you're unwilling to fight. I know for a fact,
    some people are stupid. And sometimes, stupid people get elected as a president, leader, dictator... Whatever
    you call it, they end up screwing everything good their country once had and makes everyone suffer because
    of their stupidity. And if people are really dumb or ignorant, they'll blame their next leader for the huge mess
    that lingers from the previous leader.

But I know it sometimes requires instant action of the good leaders to negotiate or stop the cause of
    a bad leader who is looking for a fight. Especially in this day of technology where we have very dangerous
    weapons it must be kept in the right hands, not the wrong or stupid. I would prefer no such weapons exist in the
    first place, but if we didn't they would? Y'know. Oh about what I said about leaders
    being elected.. I forgot to note.. Some places, people are forced to elect a certain leader under harsh
    punishment if they don't. Very unfortunate. My mother had to go through that and they really didn't have a choice.

I hate pride, not the clan, but the meaning itself when it is undeserved or stands on
    no righteous grounds. Like to North Korea, if they're so proud of their country, why do they have kids starving and
    dying, and people poorly medicated. You know what I mean? But with those people, it's mainly the people in control
    who's at fault, I don't know if their people isn't brainwashed to the point where they don't know how to disagree with
    anything their leaders say.

Main debate

So back to the main point. Do you think wars could be avoidable, or do you think this is just human nature or something else?
    Please don't include any conspiracies that fly through the internet to make any point. Just opinions and
    what or why you think of. And don't bring up religion. This has nothing to do with it. We already know it's bad.
    i think you would feel sad if i pointed out all of the assumptions and false statements in this post.
    Don't it always seem to go
    That you don't know what you've got
    Til its gone
    They paved paradise
    And put up a parking lot
    Hey, now they paved paradise
    To put up a parking lot.

11. The following user said thank you to Bunnychaser for this useful post:

.Repent (04-17-2012)

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bunnychaser View Post
    i think you would feel sad if i pointed out all of the assumptions and false statements in this post.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information