ye heres the ss's

btw the insults werent directed to me. o.o

-AznNinja's Avatar Freestyler's Veteran

Country
    Thanks
    soz for double post, can put more then 4 pics on post

Banned

Thanks
    also i have 17ish pics of a long talk with him, from earlier when he insulted me for no reason.

threatened my insurance, and my well being saying he's gonna fuk up my insurance or w/e idk but its in the pics, just gotta upload them all. he also majorly insulted my mom made fun of me on widely scaled ways, and like above threatened to spam my house with calls (harassment, etc).

he also says he won't get banned for this, cause hes good friends with the admins, etc. OH and on the phone (dont have proof, but w/e) he insulted mcsic. :] anyway he says he's gonna change his ip if he gets permed, etc and plug in his new router (also in the pics).

~Reserv. for my pics (posting as soon as upload finishes)~

Banned

Thanks
    Lol. When does words hurt people now a days.

You guys have to admit. Im a funny guy

BTW I insulted McSic. I've play this guy for 2 years on Gunz since old FGunz Known as iCup you're so... UGH Show me the ss of me insulting him.

Kthxbai. Don't bring flames to the fourm. Btw post ureside of the flaming aswell. Ure not innocent. I have the call recorded. So ill post it on youtube. Soon
    Last edited by Str8PimpZ; 07-18-2009 at 04:57 AM.

Banned

Thanks
    No, you're rude. and only 3-4 people on the server have thought you didn't ego.
    Saying someone has adhd/is mentally disabled is very disrespecful.

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Str8PimpZ View Post
    Lol. When does words hurt people now a days.

You guys have to admit. Im a funny guy
    No, I don't care what you call it, it actually hurts. Seeing as my mother and father both work exceptionally hard to supply for my family and leaves no right for you do judge them and insult them. Also because of my age gives you no right to insult me, grow up you were the same. Your constant insults of my family and that your gonna spam my house with calls / screw with my well being, harrasment, etc. I don't think it's funny :l.

No. They weren't words, as my father would say their meaningless junk that has no other purpose then to bring harm to others.

So no... and grow up.

Banned

Thanks
    Obviously they don't They're playing gunz. It's an inside joke i take personally into thought.

Google.ca if you cry over this.

Look at the other crap carried over google.

About every joke of anything is in the internet. I say it to make me lauph.

I've only been flamed for 2 years. So take you're thinkings into consideration. And learn that these words or flames u take in are jokes meant for laupher.

Close this please.

Cole World

Thanks
    Obviously they don't They're playing gunz. It's an inside joke i take personally into thought.

I've only been flamed for 2 years. So take you're thinkings into consideration. And learn that these words or flames u take in are jokes meant for laupher.

Close this please.
    Read the ToS, please..

Banned

Thanks
    Dont talk about age you say i have no life because im 17 and i play a little Game occasionly half the people on Gunz are older than 17. Just stop posting.

Banned

Thanks

Close this please.
    Why so hasty to close this, are you actually scarred you might be banned, there is a difference between mindless joking (to a limit) and insulting. It was a major insult and it was hurting (harassment to any other degree) spamming my house with calls is not a joke (as you say in the pics im about to post) and messing with my insurance company, etc (is NOT A JOKE).

So no don't even attempt to pull this out as a joke.

Oh and if your posting the convo on youtube i hope you dont forget the part where you make fun of mcsic how he sits on the computer and he's 27, when it's his job pretty much.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information