Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Bible
    Well... I'm taking a college course called Philosophy.. and today.. I was mind blown. I literally had to excuse myself to gather myself together. Before I explain the philosophy behind this... Do YOU believe, that there's such a thing as "Truth"?
    Last edited by Bible; 04-17-2012 at 09:54 PM.

Stunned's Avatar Freestyler's Veteran

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Energy View Post
    Well... I'm taking a college course called Philosophy.. and today.. I was mind blown. I literally had to excuse myself to gather myself together. Before I explain the philosophy behind this... Do YOU believe, that there's no such thing as "Truth"?
    Truth doesnt exist.

Jax is le best

Thanks
    yes i do.

VERY THANK YOU GEORGE K

SinRay's Avatar 2009-2013

Thanks
    truth do exist sometimes

A Tissue's Avatar Kim Taeyeon <3

Thanks
    i am the truth.

Resort's Avatar Aloha

Country
    Thanks
    tell me more please do

Bible
    Truth does not exist. Let me explain. We created what we call truth. We made the color red. But think about it. Truth is what you believe. 2+2=4 right..? Well think about it 2+2 can be anything. It can be 2 1000 3 9 5 anything. We created math to be in that function. We believe that's how it functions. The thing is Truth exists. We just don't know what is the truth. Red can be blue, blue can be purple. We as humans created what we think is the truth. We think the world is created due to the big bang theory. We made it, so we think it's the truth. In that matter truth does not exist. Truth is existing but we do not know the truth. Mind-****ed.

Jax is le best

Thanks
    i am mind blown. wow.

VERY THANK YOU GEORGE K

Resort's Avatar Aloha

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Energy View Post
    Truth does not exist. Let me explain. We created what we call truth. We made the color red. But think about it. Truth is what you believe. 2+2=4 right..? Well think about it 2+2 can be anything. It can be 2 1000 3 9 5 anything. We created math to be in that function. We believe that's how it functions. The thing is Truth exists. We just don't know what is the truth. Red can be blue, blue can be purple. We as humans created what we think is the truth. We think the world is created due to the big bang theory. We made it, so we think it's the truth. In that matter truth does not exist. Truth is existing but we do not know the truth. Mind-****ed.
    which one is it? does it exsist or not?
    also not everyone belives that the earth was created by big bang others belive that god created it.

Bible
    It exists but we do not know it.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information