Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Ayumi.// Flux - o/ Hiya!

Thanks
    Originally Posted by slugheady View Post
    No but start posting in a later stage since this isn't anything yet at all.

Don't go that way on me, just don't lmao.
    Just stating the fact that it's harder than it actually looks. Also, it wouldn't be a development if I didn't start from scratch?

I am Ayumi. The chosen one!
    Thanks so much Luneth!<3

Rain's Avatar Reality, What is?

Country
    Thanks
    Not bad at all.

Ayumi.// Flux - o/ Hiya!

Thanks
    Thanks Teresa

Thanks so much Luneth!<3

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Teach me that black magic to get that white box in Radient.

slugheady's Avatar ୧༼***༽୨

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Ayumi View Post
    Just stating the fact that it's harder than it actually looks. Also, it wouldn't be a development if I didn't start from scratch?
    True, you have to start from a scratch but let me explain.

On this forum 1% of the community actually knows something of development, maybe even less. Posting something like this, by that I mean some GTK walls with no texture applied to it does not make sense in my opinion. Simply because you can't receive the decent enough feedback on your work.

Its not that I'm saying its a terrible thing your making there although I think its kinda a cheap thing you put there and it shows you, no offense, hadn't really thought out anything before you started. Which is fine but for in this forum useless. I'll look forward to the next stage(s) I guess.

6. The following user said thank you to slugheady for this useful post:

StephanM (04-20-2012)

Ayumi.// Flux - o/ Hiya!

Thanks
    Originally Posted by slugheady View Post
    True, you have to start from a scratch but let me explain.

On this forum 1% of the community actually knows something of development, maybe even less. Posting something like this, by that I mean some GTK walls with no texture applied to it does not make sense in my opinion. Simply because you can't receive the decent enough feedback on your work.

Its not that I'm saying its a terrible thing your making there although I think its kinda a cheap thing you put there and it shows you, no offense, hadn't really thought out anything before you started. Which is fine but for in this forum useless. I'll look forward to the next stage(s) I guess.
    I am trying to show people how I actually put the map together, bit by bit. It wouldn't be a development otherwise? It would just be a show-off.. Also, how is it "kinda cheap" that I posted a start to my map? I don't understand how that makes me "kinda cheap" one bit? I actually wanted to see what people think I should add to the map as well. Also, I have a theme in mind to make the map with the middle being the "source" of the map, hence the name "Sourced" to which I will be calling it that. It's going for a futuristic theme, but I just wanted to see also before I progressed on what peoples opinions on that theme and what I have so far...

Thanks for the constructive criticism anyway, and I will be posting a few updated screenshots later of what I have done since.

Thanks so much Luneth!<3

Vickachu's Avatar Vikutoru

Thanks
    I usually start drawing.. i dont see any of that in here since you wanted to show how to build a map bit by bit. Also its kind of random to start a map witout an idea of something. try to write down in your first post what you are going to make and why.

the thing is that everyone can drag random boxes in gtk. just try to give it meaning before you post it. that would be much better.

I want to see what this is.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information