Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    McSic's Avatar L e a d e r

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Vusion View Post
    - Red HP bar pretty much makes the damaged indicator less obvious and taking away a big element of the gameplay.
    It's orange, it's custom, just like the interface - and it's supposed to look that way.
    I guess that's just you about the less obvious damaged indicator, it's fine over here. Very plain and easy to see.
    - Hit text on top right corner is also not obvious enough.
    The hit text is very obvious to me. No real difference to old. And enabling the hit sound helps.
    - You have a whole empty option page; so you could be filling it with absolutely random stuff, such as, duel dots, add the ignore list over there for example, and you know, be creative.
    The custom options page is not really empty, it does have quite a few important custom options and it's supposed to have custom settings only. No need to fill it up with 'absolutely random stuff'. More options yet have to be coded/implented.
    - Bad implementations for [V] room tag. Set the max hp/ap to 125/100 rather than using sethp, setap
    It's supposed to be that way. Anyways.. I have suggested a [HPx][APx] to Linear88 before, it yet has to be implented.
    - For god's sakes, make the donator items iscashitem but disable storage if you don't want it to be shared. It's annoying how you sell your donator items while cleaning your inventory.
    All Donation items are iscashitem="true", except the Donation Sniper Rifle, which will be fixed in an update later.
    Also, the storage is enabled as it's supposed to.
    You cannot sell your donation items while cleaning your inventory. You can't even delete your character if it has donation items in its inventory.

Edit:
    I didn't know C:.
    Woops. Nevermind.

2. The following user said thank you to McSic for this useful post:

Moh (04-23-2012)

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by McSic View Post
    It's orange, it's custom, just like the interface - and it's supposed to look that way.
    I guess that's just you about the less obvious damaged indicator, it's fine over here. Very plain and easy to see.

The hit text is very obvious to me. No real difference to old. And enabling the hit sound helps.

The custom options page is not really empty, it does have quite a few important custom options and it's supposed to have custom settings only. No need to fill it up with 'absolutely random stuff'. More options yet have to be coded/implented.

It's supposed to be that way. Anyways.. I have suggested a [HPx][APx] to Linear88 before, it yet has to be implented.

All Donation items are iscashitem="true", except the Donation Sniper Rifle, which will be fixed in an update later.
    Also, the storage is enabled as it's supposed to.
    You cannot sell your donation items while cleaning your inventory. You can't even delete your character if it has donation items in its inventory.
    The Master Has Spoken!

Natto's Avatar Piece of Kek

Country
    Thanks
    A wild smartass appeared!

anyways, V7 is good enough for everyone except for you though.
    and i think you're the only one who cant notice the hit indicator o.o

I like to start wildfires

yung's Avatar ∅ ≠ S → ∅

Country
    Thanks
    Still BAD ANTI-HACK!! EVERYONE USING SHOTBOT

Donator

Thanks
    I didn't come across any hackers nor shotbotters so far. It's been a while since I lastly played FGunZ.

Anyways,
    It doesn't really matter whether the HP bar is red or orange, it's yet distracting. Or perhaps only I find it distracting. But I know for a fact there's many that think the same other than myself.

The [HPx] [APx] tags are rather simple. I'm pretty sure Linear is just lazying up. C:

You could do people who find the hp bar distracting a favor and add an option for it.

You did not get my point for bad implementations for the V room tag. It does not set the max HP/AP to 125/125 and /100/100, it's still yourhp/maxhp, yourap/maxap and decreases yourhp and yourap to 125/100 whilst keeping maxhp and maxap the same.

I hope I made my points clearer, and thanks for replying.

Another suggestion, you could make a tag to set all shotgun damages to 10 or 9 or something. To help making a more decent vanilla mode.
    Last edited by Vusion; 04-23-2012 at 06:12 PM.

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Trixranqe View Post
    Still BAD ANTI-HACK!! EVERYONE USING SHOTBOT
    I havnt came across so many hackers but shotbotter sadly is enough of em...

HellSniper's Avatar Mad Scientist

Country
    Thanks
    you could make a tag to set all shotgun damages to 10 or 9 or something
    Linear gave up on that on his attempt of making such a tag, havent spoken to him in a while.

Donator

Thanks
    Close this up. I'm being insulted for helping out and there's no action taken against those posts.

You guys can kiss my ass. Slughead, suck a ****, specifically, mine.
    Last edited by Vusion; 04-24-2012 at 02:33 PM.

10. The following 2 users say thank you to Vusion for this useful post:

KingSR (04-24-2012), Trencal (04-24-2012)

Banned

Thanks
    Close this up. I'm being insulted for helping out and there's no action taken against those posts.

You guys can kiss my ass, slughead. Suck a ****, specifically, mine.

youre such a homo loool

Donator

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Synvestor View Post
    Why would anyone play* lead in cw?`we all came here because its anti lead?

yeah i agree with u, i came here cus its anti lead
    LIKE A BOSS '-'

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information