Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Boss's Avatar 伊諾

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by slugheady View Post
    Lmao, this is bullshit lol.

"quality" there is no quality, your showing raw recorded material with a fade in and fade out, hows that even judge able. We can't see quality of effects, text or whatever lol.
    feedback or gtfo
    Male 1: "check out this paki he's doing a donut in his car"
    Male 2: "is that a toyota corola?"
    Male 1: "no, its a VW golf"

2. The following user said thank you to Boss for this useful post:

Ayumi (05-08-2012)

slugheady's Avatar ୧༼***༽୨

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Ayumi View Post
    So, I was testing my render settings and asking for an opinion on the colour correction that I used... Go read the thread post?
    Are we supposed to see that from the intro screen that lasts 7 seconds including 1.5 sec fades? which leaves 4 seconds? are we supposed to judge that? So that is where the trailer / frag w/e is going to take place? in the scene that perhaps will be 4 seconds in the movie?

Okay.

Originally Posted by Boss View Post
    feedback or gtfo
    I said it was bullshit.

Ayumi.// Flux - o/ Hiya!

Thanks
    Originally Posted by slugheady View Post
    Are we supposed to see that from the intro screen that lasts 7 seconds including 1.5 sec fades? which leaves 4 seconds? are we supposed to judge that? So that is where the trailer / frag w/e is going to take place? in the scene that perhaps will be 4 seconds in the movie?

Okay.

I said it was bullshit.
    Clearly you lack the ability to see the clear aspect on environment, colour scheme and colour scenes of what would be in a frag/video. I was asking for opinions regarding the actual colour and environmental feel that I have made the video look, rather than it actually being just "plain" and "boring". Little things like this count in a video, rather than just seeing the same, what you call, "bullshit" over and over again.

I am Ayumi. The chosen one!
    Thanks so much Luneth!<3

Omar's Avatar BARRELS! WUT R U DOIN?

Thanks
    i went ingame and tbh i can't see any difference o-o

slugheady's Avatar ୧༼***༽୨

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Ayumi View Post
    Clearly you lack the ability to see the clear aspect on environment, colour scheme and colour scenes of what would be in a frag/video. I was asking for opinions regarding the actual colour and environmental feel that I have made the video look, rather than it actually being just "plain" and "boring". Little things like this count in a video, rather than just seeing the same, what you call, "bullshit" over and over again.
    I'm not saying it isn't important, I'm saying its bullshit to show only 4sec of your pro "color correction".

Honestly, if you take a town clip, the map that everyone knows, we can obviously judge this better, that is my point.

Banned

Thanks
    You can also use the ''Insert Video'' option? Just put link in there..

Ayumi.// Flux - o/ Hiya!

Thanks
    It blocks the two letters put together, Q and G, because of another server. Also, slugheady, that's what I had so far then, and I was wondering if you people liked the colour correction more than the original colours, or if I should also tweak it a bit...

I am Ayumi. The chosen one!
    Thanks so much Luneth!<3

Banned

Thanks
    oh its not working lol

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information