Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Motorola View Post
    okay. Suppose we follow your "theory" of letting unlegit players stay in GunZ

Shotbotters, Underclockers, Overclockers, GodModers, Massive Hackers

We should just play and shh '-'?

Although it is a game ..

Your theory basically wants FGunZ to break down into Havoc
    Without actual proof behind your accusation you're "crying"

The GM's here when calling out a UCr or SBr. Don't even do a proper search anyways. If you 10/10 without a shotbot.. And a shotbotter 10/10s... regardless if you're legit or not. YOU SHOTBOT. Because they don't do a Teamview, or anything.

High's Avatar We back

Country
    Thanks
    How come we dont talk about Johnny ? '-'

Joobie's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Razer View Post
    Without actual proof behind your accusation you're "crying"

The GM's here when calling out a UCr or SBr. Don't even do a proper search anyways. If you 10/10 without a shotbot.. And a shotbotter 10/10s... regardless if you're legit or not. YOU SHOTBOT. Because they don't do a Teamview, or anything.
    I'm not "crying", I'm stating my opinion in regards to Jay's post.

Well.. your statement is partially correct. You never know if they did spy on those players ingame without me, you, or the others realizing it. As well as the teamviewing part, there are also spectators and witnesses around the community y'know? If the GM's banned the person with enough evidence, such as spectating, reviewing the replay over and over, and voicing their opinions and ackowledging the other staff member's inputs on the report, I'm sure the GM's did a fine job and I support their decision indefinitely

4. The following user said thank you to Joobie for this useful post:

Dumbfoundead (05-15-2012)

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Vocaloid View Post
    How come we dont talk about Johnny ? '-'
    Chill with talking about Johnny bro, it's not cool `--`.

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Motorola View Post
    I'm not "crying", I'm stating my opinion in regards to Jay's post.

Well.. your statement is partially correct. You never know if they did spy on those players ingame without me, you, or the others realizing it. As well as the teamviewing part, there are also spectators and witnesses around the community y'know? If the GM's banned the person with enough evidence, such as spectating, reviewing the replay over and over, and voicing their opinions and ackowledging the other staff member's inputs on the report, I'm sure the GM's did a fine job and I support their decision indefinitely
    Regardless, if I'm good enough to 10/10 3 rounds in a row, and a GM happens to see me do it. And later on I am reported for shotbotting. That GM can ban me for "Shotbotting" Simply because I'm able to 10/10.

Kira's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    I don't see much people who shotbot. Anyone who shotbots in clan war would get reported the next minute. lolz

Joobie's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Razer View Post
    Regardless, if I'm good enough to 10/10 3 rounds in a row, and a GM happens to see me do it. And later on I am reported for shotbotting. That GM can ban me for "Shotbotting" Simply because I'm able to 10/10.
    True. But I believe that GM's need more proof than that man. So they can't simply do that. Relating to my previous post, they need to spectate how they play, review the replay over and over again, and ask the feedbacks of other staff members upon the particular replay.

And since when can people do 10/10 3 rounds in a row consistently nowadays?

I'm not afraid to admit that I used to shotbot in other servers

and was a former GM

But I can tell whether a player is legit or not.

Bible
    Originally Posted by Jaay View Post
    WHY DOES ALL THIS DAMN FUKIN SERVER ALWAYS FREAKIN CALL SOMEONE UC/SB/USING A 3RD PARTY PROGRAM WHEN HE GOTS A GOOD AIM OR HES GOOD?? THATS FOKIN STUPID OMFG LEARN TO RESPECT PLAYERS AND PLAY THE FUKIN GAME STOP COMPLAINING -_- oh yeah and cw more plz. -___________________-
    I look at your avatar then I look at you're rage typing. Then I imagine how you look while saying this aloud. I die laughing myself to see a 12 year old boy crying about a game that has no meaning in life.

10. The following user said thank you to Bible for this useful post:

Faith (05-15-2012)

Banned

Thanks
    I can 10/10 consistently. Done it a few times when I was warmed.

Jaay's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by U Mirin' Brah View Post
    I look at your avatar then I look at you're rage typing. Then I imagine how you look while saying this aloud. I die laughing myself to see a 12 year old boy crying about a game that has no meaning in life.
    I see you sucking cocks,cause all you can do is egoing behind a damn pc.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information