Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Donator

Thanks
    I smoked weed. It was cool.

Jaay's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    k,maybe not in canada,but in quebec well i don't really cares at everything everyone said,you guys are just bad. thinking they are more mature or w/e cause they are older and etc,stop laughing of people,you will regret a day.

yuul's Avatar ❤️

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Jaay View Post
    damn,you must be a reject,everyones smokes when they are like 10 in canada,get over it baby,i'm just not poor so i can pay me somes and not you so i can say that i love weed cause i cna smoke some every day and not you. ur just mad.
    Smoking weed isn't cool, especially when you're young. I bet almost nobody around 10 is smoking weed there, even if they do, what I doubt the state should do something about it then.
    Btw, didn't you made a thread about 'im not going to rage' anymore and such? Tell me what's this?

k,maybe not in canada,but in quebec well i don't really cares at everything everyone said,you guys are just bad. thinking they are more mature or w/e cause they are older and etc,stop laughing of people,you will regret a day.
    You're stating 'mind opinions/thinking' instead of facts. IMO, we're way more mature than you. Just by judging your sentences, is making you less mature than us. If you didn't care, you wouldn't have make a big deal about this.
    Last edited by yuul; 05-15-2012 at 01:21 PM.
    Ay.

Joobie's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    damn,you must be a reject,everyones smokes when they are like 10 in canada,get over it baby,i'm just not poor so i can pay me somes and not you so i can say that i love weed cause i cna smoke some every day and not you. ur just mad.
    Oh really? I lived in Canada for 18 years now, and since when do 10 year olds get a hold of weed at that age?

I'd be careful with the choice of words if I were you :l

This thread is getting way off-topic now and way out of hand

/Locked to prevent spam

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread Information