Page 1452 of 1665 FirstFirst ... 45295213521402144214501451145214531454146215021552 ... LastLast
Results 14,511 to 14,520 of 16650
    StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Stayalive99 View Post
    Attachment 16680Attachment 16680 Promos won to B2 lets see if i can get B1 no stopping me on a 7 win streak boys! @_ryzelux on twitter hehe
    Good job! Try and see if you can reach that shiny silver mate!

Stayalive99's Avatar New Member

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by StephanM View Post
    Good job! Try and see if you can reach that shiny silver mate!
    ill update on my next promos to B1

RlCK's Avatar Warzone Rick#22297

Country
    Thanks
    My MMR is still p1/d5 and I get instantly demoted at 1 loss 0LP wtf? Winrate still 55%?
    w/e back to studying, cba getting D5 now. What a horrible fúcking day, too many boosted cancer players in this elo

⬇️ Feel free to add me on these games ⬇️
    Warzone x FGunZ x LoL EUW x MapleStory

Seb's Avatar me > chepolina > riokeshi

Country
    Thanks
    easy boost
    let this game die

Country
    Thanks
    I feel like getting screwed over like the good old days I used to spam ranked...
    > Gets promoted
    > Shit teams; demoted
    > Gets a win streak and promotes again

If it wasn't for the demote loss I would now be around P1 with ~95-99 LP ._.

Last edited by RlCK; 11-06-2017 at 03:07 AM.

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    I might have over done it by buying 15 control wards but.. yeah.. if I do not die cause of it ?

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by RlCK View Post
    My MMR is still p1/d5 and I get instantly demoted at 1 loss 0LP wtf? Winrate still 55%?
    w/e back to studying, cba getting D5 now. What a horrible fúcking day, too many boosted cancer players in this elo

https://i.imgur.com/t7rOhFZ.png
    https://i.imgur.com/VyE5rZ5.png
    there's no such thing as bad teams, its calling carrying your team to victory i know it sounds impossible but i had a game where all my team were just dying and i got 2 level's ahead of my mid laner and just kept 1 shotting him with viegar and eventually i just bought items and i could pretty much kill the whole team if my team did a tiny bit of work, legit they didn't have to do much at all but aslong as they didn't just jump in we win ez game ez life, u need to get on that carry ting

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    there's no such thing as bad teams, its calling carrying your team to victory i know it sounds impossible but i had a game where all my team were just dying and i got 2 level's ahead of my mid laner and just kept 1 shotting him with viegar and eventually i just bought items and i could pretty much kill the whole team if my team did a tiny bit of work, legit they didn't have to do much at all but aslong as they didn't just jump in we win ez game ez life, u need to get on that carry ting
    The game is less about solo carrying nowadays.

Country
    Thanks
    Yeah it is for sure

Country
    Thanks
    Definitely! Back in the days you could almost completely solo carry with the right champion (especially mids, but also when kha & j4 jungle were super strong; or champions as yasuo/riven top in the right meta).

- - - Updated - - -

I don't mind if someone plays bad. Just don't die unnecessary or make decisions based on trying to catch up due to your mistakes beforehand. Just chill, relax, lay down, and farm yourself up instead of making desperation plays.

"Every game is winnable" is what I always thought. But sometimes it is just better to stop playing to prevent yourself from getting angry and tilting yourself. Also high plat/dia attitude is horrible; and it gets worse when you reach high diamond.

Thread Information