Page 40 of 1665 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250901405401040 ... LastLast
    Donator

Thanks
    Originally Posted by slugheady View Post
    You're saying you're at 1900 elo, but you don't even know that Talon is the best counter for mid? Thats quite funny. Get season 2'd to 1900 elo more LOL.
    Please dont tell me that you're fukin serious.

GeorgeGFX's Avatar secret.club

Country
    Thanks

>>> Credits to Sikk408 @ DevaintArt <<<

slugheady's Avatar ୧༼***༽୨

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Trixranqe View Post
    You are stupid lol.
    It depends on the PLAYER not the CHAMPION. What is so hard to get? If there was only good / bad champions the game would be unbalanced. The strong ones have low hp and the weak ones have high hp, that makes it fair.
    You clearly have no experience playing any high ranked games.

Champions are pretty balanced in LoL, though every now and then you get these always banned champions, which right now are for example morgana, janna and shen etc. So, the champion does matter.

If you're a first pick player and you pick for example to what used to be OP, "Kassadin", then you're asking to get countered by talon. You can both, as expected since you're in the same queue, be equal by skill, but the champion you pick can decide the little thing that increases you're laning face and or team strength.

You can call me stupid as many times as you like and, but saying its pure player and not champion is not true.
    And you're probably one of those newgens to s2, like the rest on this forum with a few exceptions. Suck it up you're clearly not the top elo player around here or anywhere else, you can have you're ideas and thoughts about many things you like but don't start acting like you been there and know it all, in my opinion You've atleast got to master every champion so you can counterpick etc. etc.

This will probably make you rage and cry a bit, which no doubt will make you react like an immature orange up but hey, nothing more is expected from newgens like you .

Originally Posted by Turtle View Post

Please dont tell me that you're fukin serious.
    I ment that talon counters most mid lane champions. Not "every". That would be stupid.

I guess you're one of those that always rages if a mid laner doesn't rushes deathcap, the one that expects deathcap or tri-force wins the game, the one that rushes IE at botlane at any situation. Please open you're eyes and stand open for suggestions.
    Last edited by StephanM; 07-02-2012 at 12:33 AM.

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    No idea how I would play in ranked.. I kind of only use Gangplank lol.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by StephanM View Post
    No idea how I would play in ranked.. I kind of only use Gangplank lol.
    I suggest you start learning a little more if you're trying to get better Feel free to ask anything to me if ya like.

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by slugheady View Post
    I suggest you start learning a little more if you're trying to get better Feel free to ask anything to me if ya like.
    you say get better then you say ask me

lol contradiction

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Kim J. Sun View Post
    you say get better then you say ask me

lol contradiction
    He clearly just started playing LoL while I'm playing it since the beginning of season1. If that means anything to you anyways.

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Lvl 20.. close to 21..

Can play best with GP next is Ashe after that.. Cho, blitz, MF I kinda suck with Gaaren.. and that was it? Or I forgot 1 champ lol.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by StephanM View Post
    Lvl 20.. close to 21..

Can play best with GP next is Ashe after that.. Cho, blitz, MF I kinda suck with Gaaren.. and that was it? Or I forgot 1 champ lol.
    Play atleast 3/4 champs a lane ;D

Donator

Thanks
    h4h4

Thread Information