Page 652 of 1665 FirstFirst ... 15255260264265065165265365466270275211521652 ... LastLast
Results 6,511 to 6,520 of 16650
    Ollypayy's Avatar LateDash Kiiiiiiiiinggggg

Thanks

last game of promos yey

solo queue pls ;_;

Aliséa's Avatar Oderint Dum Metuant

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Jakanadin View Post
    http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-le...he-void-375883

Just published the very first Vel'Koz Mobafire guide :o. Has the item build(s), runes, masteries, etc.. Check it out and lemme know what you think. First build I've ever made. Already has over 100 views, just published 20 minutes ago lmao.
    I start with my W for farming and to keep the enemy back.. your q even aimed right may or may not hit an enemy with minions in the way.. W for farm.. I usually max w first or if i have an enemy i can for sure hit my qs on i max that but w is guaranteed damage every cast and you get 2 of them. cant really beat that

Jakanadin's Avatar ThatGarboGamer

Country
    Thanks
    That's a great way to start, Alisea. Since you seem to also be good at Vel'Koz, would you like to assist in the Guide crafting? I'm not every good at the whole explaining my strategy thing lol. I just made builds and shit .

KiraiNimaka's Avatar Wannabe Audiophile.

Thanks

Just published the very first Vel'Koz Mobafire guide :o. Has the item build(s), runes, masteries, etc.. Check it out and lemme know what you think. First build I've ever made. Already has over 100 views, just published 20 minutes ago lmao.
    Runes should be standard ap mid . Build order should be something like: Doran's ring > Athene's > Deathcap > zhonya's/voidstaff > Guardian's Angel/Banshee's Veil. Shoes should be somewhere inbetween building Athene's or after Athene's.

Maxing w seems like the best option since it gives you waveclear or else you're going to get oupushed by the enemy mid.

my 2 cents for now

Country
    Thanks
    Ewww Doran's items got nerfed in that last patch. They worthless now more than what they were. Doran items really only give a good early game start, but then you have to sell them and you lose precious gold you could have utilized on something else. I used to use them online a lot and I discovered being less greedy was worth it a lot more to just get boots to kill secure.

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks

Is this a serious guide or..?

KiraiNimaka's Avatar Wannabe Audiophile.

Thanks
    Ewww Doran's items got nerfed in that last patch. They worthless now more than what they were. Doran items really only give a good early game start, but then you have to sell them and you lose precious gold you could have utilized on something else. I used to use them online a lot and I discovered being less greedy was worth it a lot more to just get boots to kill secure.
    Only Doran's shield got nerfed lol, boots offer too little combat stats imo

Country
    Thanks
    Obv not serious. Hmm, I thought I saw they nerfed Ring as well? No matter lol. Yea they don't offer much but they do well early-mid game. Give you JUST enough of a speed boost to stay out of enemy line of fire.

Riot's Avatar It's [A]llergy

Thanks
    Summoner name: 6thSense
    Server: NA
    Main Role: mid/top
    Ranking (SoloQ): bronze =[

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Update:
    • Added to EUW list;
      Diàmond Condémn (Myasthenia)