Page 813 of 1665 FirstFirst ... 3137137638038118128138148158238639131313 ... LastLast
Results 8,121 to 8,130 of 16650
    Resort's Avatar Aloha

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by rodke View Post
    what is imp?
    World champion team Samsung White's ADC famous for playing Twitch

Legancy's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Miko pls View Post
    Its alright to be jealous ,
    you dont even understand the game. you were gold already (boosted) before you knew that you needed fakin boots lol

3. The following user said thank you to Legancy for this useful post:

Juriën (11-27-2014)

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by CaptainBen View Post
    you dont even understand the game. you were gold already (boosted) before you knew that you needed fakin boots lol
    Now you are just talking bullshit lol, stop whining like a bitch and just deal with the fact that it happened. I'll proof your stupditity wrong next season.

Country
    Thanks
    Now you are just talking bullshit lol, stop whining like a bitch and just deal with the fact that it happened. I'll proof your stupditity wrong next season.
    i got multiple people proving that im right tho.
    I am not jelly at u, since i know i couldve become gold if i tried for it.
    Stop posting your good scores which are actually 1 out of 15 matches, your mmr sucks, youre just a Lucky fker who gets carried by others, check it on lolking.com or op.gg. now stop trying to hide behind the fact that you got boosted by others, you even cried at me to play matches for you because you have a sh1t behaviour and attitude ingame.

6. The following user said thank you to Legancy for this useful post:

Samurai (11-27-2014)

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    i got multiple people proving that im right tho.
    I am not jelly at u, since i know i couldve become gold if i tried for it.
    Stop posting your good scores which are actually 1 out of 15 matches, your mmr sucks, youre just a Lucky fker who gets carried by others, check it on lolking.com or op.gg. now stop trying to hide behind the fact that you got boosted by others, you even cried at me to play matches for you because you have a sh1t behaviour and attitude ingame.
    I am not denying i got boosged from silver 2 XDD . Tards cant listen nor read for shit yo. And you talk whatever you want but my scores are almost always positive when playing mat hes lol. Atleast i post something with use, not like bitches as you crying about builds when the game was won anyway lol. 3 months of playing and im @ level. Like i give 2 shits how my behavior is , not my problem that i get tard teams 24/7. Not like I really care that my chat is restricted either. Asked u to play those matches so I could play ranked again xd. Now hop off my D and whine about some1 his build.

Country
    Thanks
    I am not denying i got boosged from silver 2 XDD . Tards cant listen nor read for shit yo. And you talk whatever you want but my scores are almost always positive when playing mat hes lol. Atleast i post something with use, not like bitches as you crying about builds when the game was won anyway lol. 3 months of playing and im @ level. Like i give 2 shits how my behavior is , not my problem that i get tard teams 24/7. Not like I really care that my chat is restricted either. Asked u to play those matches so I could play ranked again xd. Now hop off my D and whine about some1 his build.
    where in my message did you see the word build? i dont care about builds either, just the way you act towards me is the thing i got annoyed about. You act like youre way better than me which you know is bullshit

9. The following user said thank you to Legancy for this useful post:

Samurai (11-27-2014)

Juriën's Avatar :(){ :|: & };:

Country
    Thanks

serpento's Avatar ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Country
    Thanks

stopping that early level 2 panth dragon snatch gave us many more dragons after
    Last edited by serpento; 11-27-2014 at 09:36 AM.
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    파란색 끈이 달린 타이거스 아이
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    where in my message did you see the word build? i dont care about builds either, just the way you act towards me is the thing i got annoyed about. You act like youre way better than me which you know is bullshit
    Who knows, maybe I am.

Thread Information