Page 946 of 1665 FirstFirst ... 44684689693694494594694794895699610461446 ... LastLast
Results 9,451 to 9,460 of 16650
    Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by RlCK View Post
    9 wards in 35:26 is indeed not that much (http://matchhistory.euw.leagueoflege...7542?tab=stats)
    What bothers me more is that no one buys pink wards good pink ward placement and you can have vision for a really long time ^-^.

But seeing the rest of the team... his 14/4/7 score doesn't say that much this game.
    Your team lacked overall vision even though the team took 3 dragons which is actually pretty good!
    You definitely had a chance to win that game since Ekko is quite broken and can easily one-shot carries (Graves in this game).
    But I can't deny that the Teemo was doing a terrible job, did he afk or something? His farm is so low, everyone's farm is actually low...? D:

Without vision you can't make picks, dragon/nashor calls or rotate properly. Not to forget that sweepers/pink wards are also really important.
    It's not only about you having vision, it's also about denying the enemy vision by clearing their wards!
    basically i bought 2 wards only when i had the turret up, my lanes was camped by bot and jungle the whole time so it went down pretty quick, i stole 2 dragons in total and ulti'd out

i do usually buy a lot of wards but that game generally i didnt because we fought every time we spawned so it didnt reall matter, i think i got like a double or a triple every fight and either ran away successfully or just made a long chase for them

teemo also however, what he did basically is just sit close to baron pit and red side (if you can imagine that spot) he put shit loads of shrooms and waited for someone to walk there, 1 only did which was master yi and no one approached him ever since

the 3rd dragon was me soloing it basically, 2 of which ive stolen as i said
    not to mention, bot lane was.. meh, out of poisition and i always had to kill adc+mid laner alone

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks

Pink ward spots -> pink circles are nice spots for junglers/mid laners to place them offensive/defensive early/mid game > red circles is for deep vision by junglers (offensive wards).
    Regular ward spots -> yellow circles for the midlaner both offensive/defensive.
    Last edited by StephanM; 06-11-2015 at 12:03 AM.

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    We back baby.

Linzor's Avatar White shores, and beyond

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by StephanM View Post
    Congratulations!

Freestyler's Senior

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by rlck View Post
    he bought 2 yes, but he placed more due to trinket ^^.
    He placed 9 wards in total that game, according to the match details.

Also hi, didn't post for a long time. Finally graduated from school, fixed my lol attitude and climbed my way to almost diamond 1.
    With fixing i mean.. Stopped being negative, bad games happen and every game is actually win-able. Stay positive and apparently you can win a lot + instant ignore toxic players in game.

I still main jungle (have to expand my champion pool imo) but supporting is quite fun as well :d (thresh/alistar/leona only though, i suck with other support champions l0l)

http://puu.sh/ijl1j.jpg
    welcome back bitch, missed reading your league of legends history

- - - Updated - - -

Originally Posted by Taint View Post
    basically i bought 2 wards only when i had the turret up, my lanes was camped by bot and jungle the whole time so it went down pretty quick, i stole 2 dragons in total and ulti'd out

i do usually buy a lot of wards but that game generally i didnt because we fought every time we spawned so it didnt reall matter, i think i got like a double or a triple every fight and either ran away successfully or just made a long chase for them

teemo also however, what he did basically is just sit close to baron pit and red side (if you can imagine that spot) he put shit loads of shrooms and waited for someone to walk there, 1 only did which was master yi and no one approached him ever since

the 3rd dragon was me soloing it basically, 2 of which ive stolen as i said
    not to mention, bot lane was.. meh, out of poisition and i always had to kill adc+mid laner alone

yo nikka, wards are not necessary on silver lol, its easy to predict their moves but eh, you need a decent non-feeder team to win ;s

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    how to become ebola in league?
    play singed and peel for ben and take sivir out of the fight by chasing her down

Grascen's Avatar Original Elite

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Taint View Post
    how to become ebola in league?
    play singed and peel for ben and take sivir out of the fight by chasing her down
    http://i.gyazo.com/e31b6e9e28143bff59245fcb9e2d58ac.jpg
    Did you proxy farm until people started teamfighting, or did you lane?

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Grascen View Post
    Did you proxy farm until people started teamfighting, or did you lane?
    proxy > lane > tp when needed then ghost ulti

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks

Cobra's Avatar :>

Thanks
    Originally Posted by StephanM View Post
    wow that's pathetic lol
    For Freestyle GunZ upcoming updates and ideas, support and news/information visit:
    Linear88 Blog (Click!)

Signature by George.

Thread Information