Page 1003 of 1665 FirstFirst ... 3503903953993100110021003100410051013105311031503 ... LastLast
Results 10,021 to 10,030 of 16650
    StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by RlCK View Post
    RIP season rewards for 90% of the ranked players :')
    https://www.reddit.com/r/leagueofleg...ed_restricted/

I really don't understand this 'Lyte' guy.. Before this season everything was great and I never experienced bad things (S1 to S4).
    After the new system this game only became worse in the term of toxicity, trolls and w/e...

Can't wait for him (or someone else at Riot) to respond to this, will surely quit League if I won't get my rewards for this reason.

-- Also, almost Dia in 3s XD man what a pain in the ass to play against such a team l0l
    http://puu.sh/jIGih.jpg
    I actually agree with Lyte, if you really did get restricted for toxicity you shouldn't be rewarded for it at the end.

McDonald's headquarter

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Taint View Post
    head-strong, not like im gonna do that
    give me bronze acc and ill duo.

RlCK's Avatar Warzone Rick#22297

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by StephanM View Post
    I actually agree with Lyte, if you really did get restricted for toxicity you shouldn't be rewarded for it at the end.
    So, people aren't allowed to have one bad day/game? Friend of mine received 2 chat restrictions on his account, that means he also won't receive any rewards xD. Logics!??

imo it's bullshit for now, the system has way too many flaws.
    With this I mean, if you just spam report players without them even saying a word in game they WILL eventually get punished for 'toxic' or 'negative' behavior.
    Especially in higher elo (D1+) you meet a lot of the same players over and over, if you just keep reporting that person he'll eventually get banned.
    Also, there was once a guy on Reddit who literally flamed HIMSELF ingame. Like he was playing Lee sin and he said in chat: "Wow, Lee Sin you're a ****ing retard!". He did receive a BAN! For what!? Flaming yourself l0l. System has way too many flaws, system is a joke since it has been introduced. People still coming away with disco Nunu, intent feed, intent throw, win trading etc..

You can go 0-20 for 20+ games as long as you don't talk in chat, say 1x '****, cancer, wtf, noob, boosted, trash, retard' or something similar and you will get instantly punished!

In this case 90% of the ranked community get's punished. I received my last chat restriction back in April (which were only 75, 75 = standard I guess) and I stepped up my ingame behavior (ignoring chat and such). The season ends in November, if I don't get anything else that means I'm a clean/positive player (in Riots eyes) for ~7 months. Yet I will get punished for something bad I did in the beginning of the season, not really fair imo.

And if this actually get's through, ranked will become unplayable. Why? Because players won't get their rewards anyway, so why should they try hard or be nice? Ranked will only become more and more troll and toxic.

Why is Riot so busy with player behavior? Only serious threats such as 'I'll kill you irl, jump in front of a train, get cancer' should be punished. And even then I don't give a damn if someone would say that to me. I'm not offended that fast. I honestly don't care about those 14 year old virgins think they're internet/keyboard heroes. Look at other games, CoD, BF, WoW, Dota.. none of these games is so busy with behavior of the community as Riot is. And trust me, Dota is way more toxic (so is CoD, look at the pro scene... they trash talk and flame (each other) on stage l0l >> https://youtu.be/R7HbCkU_-cM?t=59s)

Honestly, I will stop playing if I won't get rewarded for investing so many hours in to ranked. There's nothing to do in LoL besides climbing the ladder, I'm not a casual player. I want to achieve something and I don't care if that's with toxic players or without. As long as people want to play the game I'm fine. I rather have a good toxic player in my team than someone who gives up fast or is at my elo because he get's carried every game. Nice people are fine, but hey.. A good toxic player (which you can mute if you really want to...) > a terrible but nice player.

// It's not 100% confirmed yet, but it's looks like it will be very soon. Lyte seems quite serious about it on his ask.fm. Hope Riot will stop joke called 'Lyte'...
    Last edited by RlCK; 08-21-2015 at 10:02 PM.

⬇️ Feel free to add me on these games ⬇️
    Warzone x FGunZ x LoL EUW x MapleStory

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by RlCK View Post
    So, people aren't allowed to have one bad day/game? Friend of mine received 2 chat restrictions on his account, that means he also won't receive any rewards xD. Logics!??

imo it's bullshit for now, the system has way too many flaws.
    With this I mean, if you just spam report players without them even saying a word in game they WILL eventually get punished for 'toxic' or 'negative' behavior.
    Especially in higher elo (D1+) you meet a lot of the same players over and over, if you just keep reporting that person he'll eventually get banned.
    Also, there was once a guy on Reddit who literally flamed HIMSELF ingame. Like he was playing Lee sin and he said in chat: "Wow, Lee Sin you're a ****ing retard!". He did receive a BAN! For what!? Flaming yourself l0l. System has way too many flaws, system is a joke since it has been introduced. People still coming away with disco Nunu, intent feed, intent throw, win trading etc..

You can go 0-20 for 20+ games as long as you don't talk in chat, say 1x '****, cancer, wtf, noob, boosted, trash, retard' or something similar and you will get instantly punished!

In this case 90% of the ranked community get's punished. I received my last chat restriction back in April (which were only 75, 75 = standard I guess) and I stepped up my ingame behavior (ignoring chat and such). The season ends in November, if I don't get anything else that means I'm a clean/positive player (in Riots eyes) for ~7 months. Yet I will get punished for something bad I did in the beginning of the season, not really fair imo.

And if this actually get's through, ranked will become unplayable. Why? Because players won't get their rewards anyway, so why should they try hard or be nice? Ranked will only become more and more troll and toxic.

Why is Riot so busy with player behavior? Only serious threats such as 'I'll kill you irl, jump in front of a train, get cancer' should be punished. And even then I don't give a damn if someone would say that to me. I'm not offended that fast. I honestly don't care about those 14 year old virgins think they're internet/keyboard heroes. Look at other games, CoD, BF, WoW, Dota.. none of these games is so busy with behavior of the community as Riot is. And trust me, Dota is way more toxic (so is CoD, look at the pro scene... they trash talk and flame (each other) on stage l0l >> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7HbCkU_-cM)

Honestly, I will stop playing if I won't get rewarded for investing so many hours in to ranked. There's nothing to do in LoL besides climbing the ladder, I'm not a casual player. I want to achieve something and I don't care if that's with toxic players or without. As long as people want to play the game I'm fine. I rather have a good toxic player in my team than someone who gives up fast or is at my elo because he get's carried every game. Nice people are fine, but hey.. A good toxic player (which you can mute if you really want to...) > a terrible but nice player.

// It's not 100% confirmed yet, but it's looks like it will be very soon. Lyte seems quite serious about it on his ask.fm. Hope Riot will stop joke called 'Lyte'...
    People should calm the f*ck down.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by StephanM View Post
    People should calm the f*ck down.
    Rito should stop being Riot

Freestyler's Senior

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Miko pls View Post
    Rito should stop being Riot