Page 1094 of 1665 FirstFirst ... 9459499410441084109210931094109510961104114411941594 ... LastLast
Results 10,931 to 10,940 of 16650
    StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Zéxi View Post
    devourer and ruined king

lOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOl
    Devourer is like a normal item for Tahm Kench.
    Zexi such a smart LoL player.

rip Gross Gore? Cant make it in Master or w/e cause 1) he isnt that good 2) so many trollers to stop him

RlCK's Avatar Warzone Rick#22297

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Opeth View Post
    looks like gross gore is done streaming or playing the game..? lol

http://oddshot.tv/shot/grossie-gore-20151108225950939
    Nah he'll be streaming today, 100%.
    It's sad that he get's trolled so much but that's what you get when you have a personality like him.
    He gives a reaction to everything, where other streamers won't give one. He's just feeding the trolls.

I doubt he reaches Master tier today or tomorrow, only if he allows himself to get carried by a duoq partner.
    He won't reach it if he goes solo, he will tilt like mad or get trolled.

His Twitch chat became pure spam and sh!t since last week, it's pathetic that he became a money whore.
    He's a great entertainer, no need to be the male version of Kaceytron with a chat like that...
    But hey, at the end of the day he'll be like: easy $$$

⬇️ Feel free to add me on these games ⬇️
    Warzone x FGunZ x LoL EUW x MapleStory

3. The following user said thank you to RlCK for this useful post:

Izzat (11-10-2015)

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by RlCK View Post
    Nah he'll be streaming today, 100%.
    It's sad that he get's trolled so much but that's what you get when you have a personality like him.
    He gives a reaction to everything, where other streamers won't give one. He's just feeding the trolls.

I doubt he reaches Master tier today or tomorrow, only if he allows himself to get carried by a duoq partner.
    He won't reach it if he goes solo, he will tilt like mad or get trolled.

His Twitch chat became pure spam and sh!t since last week, it's pathetic that he became a money whore.
    He's a great entertainer, no need to be the male version of Kaceytron with a chat like that...
    But hey, at the end of the day he'll be like: easy $$$
    http://media.giphy.com/media/1UbhlcNnjOy64/giphy.gif
    He isn't that great tbh, ive watched his stream a couple of times where he did not get trolled.
    So many misplays.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    who let the dogs out

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Taint View Post
    Congrats Bud!

7. The following user said thank you to Corrupt for this useful post:

Taint (11-09-2015)

Wanderlust's Avatar Netflix & Chill

Country
    Thanks
    Stephan, looks liek youre winning, taints stuck in silver 4 .. Rip coins. :/

- - - Updated - - -

Once again proves that he sucks and should not be posting his opinions in this thread and bragging about him once being g3

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Wanderlust View Post
    Stephan, looks liek youre winning, taints stuck in silver 4 .. Rip coins. :/

- - - Updated - - -

Once again proves that he sucks and should not be posting his opinions in this thread and bragging about him once being g3
    He better hits Silver 2 so I'd win .
    Anyhoe EUNE gold 3 isn't EUW gold 3 .

Country
    Thanks
    After a week of not playing, I forgot about my plat 1 smurf.
    Time to get that Diamond, this game gave me such an ego boost l0l
    This guy was praising everyone who played good because he was in his last game for his series XDD

Amzz's Avatar 7 ~ 15

Country
    Thanks
    **** so mad...This zed leaves the game while im doing so well...pissed me off..

Country
    Thanks
    Almost Diamond on smurf, hypeee.
    time to nap ._.

Thread Information