Page 1490 of 1665 FirstFirst ... 49099013901440148014881489149014911492150015401590 ... LastLast
Results 14,891 to 14,900 of 16650
    StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Damn Taint, I just love people refusing to build tabi's (to start with) when there is a Kha snowballing.. *facepalm*

2. The following user said thank you to StephanM for this useful post:

Taint (03-02-2018)

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    feels like im playing with bronze players...tristana ignite, trundle and annie support...

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    feels like im playing with bronze players...tristana ignite, trundle and annie support...

https://puu.sh/zz3JC/e9c9112fad.png
    Fleet Fate..?

SkyWodka's Avatar The ol' razzle dazzle

Country
    Thanks

https://puu.sh/zz3JC/e9c9112fad.png
    Trundle & Annie support arent that bad. Annie support is basicaly just a 2nd AP Carry (if ur mid is ap) she comes with a great engage & can start a fight really good with flash tibbers on the carries for example.
    While Trundle is in my opinion one of the best counter picks against tanks current bot meta is either the classic Support with Janna , Nami etc or tank supports which are for example Alistar and Thresh. Trundles W is such a great "nope" tool against carries since if it hits directly on cast it knocks the carry away and hes slowed for a shit ton.

Originally Posted by StephanM View Post
    Fleet Fate..?
    i mean TF is really good with movement speed & it works on Viktor but in my opinion its just weak on tf there are better stuf ffor him.

sucked georges cock for it

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by SkyWodka View Post
    i mean TF is really good with movement speed & it works on Viktor but in my opinion its just weak on tf there are better stuf ffor him.
    Well sure I can see the reason behind it but.. I guess you would only do this if you run like the movement speed runes and mobi's to be the fastest card kid in town.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by StephanM View Post
    Damn Taint, I just love people refusing to build tabi's (to start with) when there is a Kha snowballing.. *facepalm*
    i wanna cry
    none of my team mates were good, not even a single person who had a good lead LOL

i mean even a challenger player wont be able to carry these apes im 100% sure

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Taint View Post
    i wanna cry
    none of my team mates were good, not even a single person who had a good lead LOL
    https://i.gyazo.com/92542893eeab04bf...bf10549a04.jpg
    i mean even a challenger player wont be able to carry these apes im 100% sure
    Just had a game where my Katarina had 32 cs at like 12-13min vs a Kassadin with 100 cs.

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Trundle & Annie support arent that bad. Annie support is basicaly just a 2nd AP Carry (if ur mid is ap) she comes with a great engage & can start a fight really good with flash tibbers on the carries for example.
    While Trundle is in my opinion one of the best counter picks against tanks current bot meta is either the classic Support with Janna , Nami etc or tank supports which are for example Alistar and Thresh. Trundles W is such a great "nope" tool against carries since if it hits directly on cast it knocks the carry away and hes slowed for a shit ton.

yeah but if TF's items fit the runes he was using then maybe it wouldve been a better choice but using it on tf is just as effective on any other champ (that doesnt normally use it) and as you said there are better runes for tf.

also tristana ignite

Spoiler!
    Last edited by Bunny; 03-03-2018 at 01:00 AM.

SkyWodka's Avatar The ol' razzle dazzle

Country
    Thanks
    yeah but if TF's items fit the runes he was using then maybe it wouldve been a better choice but using it on tf is just as effective on any other champ (that doesnt normally use it) and as you said there are better runes for tf.

also tristana ignite

Spoiler!
    Azir is bad atm (in soloQ, in competitive he's strong) since riot decided to give a huge buff to mana hungry champions & poke champions. Ryze, Cassiopeia & Kassandra will be high on demand.
    Champions like Xerath are such a good answer to Azir. Since he's one of the few champions who can push the bird in from a safe position.

sucked georges cock for it

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Azir is bad atm (in soloQ, in competitive he's strong) since riot decided to give a huge buff to mana hungry champions & poke champions. Ryze, Cassiopeia & Kassandra will be high on demand.
    Champions like Xerath are such a good answer to Azir. Since he's one of the few champions who can push the bird in from a safe position.
    Yeah. Generally i wouldnt choose him against high range champions like xerath but abuse him in certain lanes where syndra wouldnt work out for me.
    Also, in 'low elos' play any champ you like and youll climb, regardless of the current meta, but i see what youre saying. I still feel as though this champ is overloaded with damage and mobility.

Thread Information