Page 1491 of 1665 FirstFirst ... 49199113911441148114891490149114921493150115411591 ... LastLast
Results 14,901 to 14,910 of 16650
    Banned

Thanks
    ur all bad

SkyWodka's Avatar The ol' razzle dazzle

Country
    Thanks

and not even a single honor :c

sucked georges cock for it

Country
    Thanks
    ekko is so fking disgusting if u know how to play him.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    Yeah. Generally i wouldnt choose him against high range champions like xerath but abuse him in certain lanes where syndra wouldnt work out for me.
    Also, in 'low elos' play any champ you like and youll climb, regardless of the current meta, but i see what youre saying. I still feel as though this champ is overloaded with damage and mobility.
    Not to be rude but you are hardstuck silver 4 with over 200 games on camille, im expecting you to at least be gold this season

Country
    Thanks
    Yeah. Generally i wouldnt choose him against high range champions like xerath but abuse him in certain lanes where syndra wouldnt work out for me.
    Also, in 'low elos' play any champ you like and youll climb, regardless of the current meta, but i see what youre saying. I still feel as though this champ is overloaded with damage and mobility.
    why play difficult champions and lose if u can play easy champions like annie or veigar and win with them.
    :thinking:

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by SkyWodka View Post
    why play difficult champions and lose if u can play easy champions like annie or veigar and win with them.
    :thinking:
    cause annie aint fun and veigar is just a champion you take if you wanna make people's life miserable by barely doing anything in teamfights.
    i enjoy azir for now so why not

- - - Updated - - -

Originally Posted by Taint View Post
    Not to be rude but you are hardstuck silver 4 with over 200 games on camille, im expecting you to at least be gold this season
    i can pretty easily climb to gold if i find the willpower to actually do so but i really dont feel like playing ranked games at the moment. The game pretty much wants me to climb, giving me insane lp every win and losing very little when i lose, just gotta spam em games.
    also, playing a total of 17 ranked games isnt really hardstuck is it..unless im misunderstanding something
    Last edited by Bunny; 03-04-2018 at 03:53 PM.

Linzor's Avatar White shores, and beyond

Country
    Thanks
    cause annie aint fun and veigar is just a champion you take if you wanna make people's life miserable by barely doing anything in teamfights.
    i enjoy azir for now so why not

- - - Updated - - -

i can pretty easily climb to gold if i find the willpower to actually do so but i really dont feel like playing ranked games at the moment. The game pretty much wants me to climb, giving me insane lp every win and losing very little when i lose, just gotta spam em games.
    also, playing a total of 17 ranked games isnt really hardstuck is it..unless im misunderstanding something
    what every silver play would say rofl

Including me! Cuz I'm now silver 1 and want to commit seppeku.

It's ****ing impossible to get out. Always one **** who afk's/feeds/greedy af or whatever, it's just impossible to get a couple of wins in a row.

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Linzor View Post
    what every silver play would say rofl

Including me! Cuz I'm now silver 1 and want to commit seppeku.

It's ****ing impossible to get out. Always one **** who afk's/feeds/greedy af or whatever, it's just impossible to get a couple of wins in a row.
    yeah...but some silver players say that when they have 100 games in silver....
    and i know what you mean, i had to carry a game where i was kinda fed but the midlane zed decided its a good idea to go in 2v4 with me when i had like a quarter of my health and have the enemy team miss out on 10 baron killing opportunities after winning teamfights...idek how i won that game tbh

Linzor's Avatar White shores, and beyond

Country
    Thanks
    How the **** we won that game, I do not know. Brand went afk mid game yet we still managed to **** them over easily.

Banned

Country
    Thanks

p.s, i got banned after this game for telling someone (we were joking btw) kys, that bastard backstabbed me xd

Thread Information