Page 1514 of 1665 FirstFirst ... 514101414141464150415121513151415151516152415641614 ... LastLast
Results 15,131 to 15,140 of 16650
    RlCK's Avatar Warzone Rick#22297

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Doleful View Post
    Wow! I never seen a photo before of the old in-game LoL. That's crazy but I agree with you, I definitely miss that as well.
    But the new client does look clean and more "hip" and I am unfortunately a sucker for good clean graphics lol.

Edit: Do you still play btw? and do you have the first victorious J4 skin?
    I do prefer the new graphics over the old ones. Look more polished and way smoother, but new client performance is crap compared to back then.

I do not play anymore. Last game was December 31st 2017, but I only play fun gamemodes. Will only come back when URF week/weekend is there ^^. Haven't been playing ranked seriously since I peaked in S5, will play my 10 placement matches the week before the season ends. Gold 5+ is fine, I just want my rewards.

And no I sadly don't have Victorious J4, I got level 30 early/mid season 2 and started ranked at the end of Season 2.

⬇️ Feel free to add me on these games ⬇️
    Warzone x FGunZ x LoL EUW x MapleStory

SaintSnow's Avatar im Nuuuup

Thanks
    Originally Posted by RlCK View Post
    Holy f-ck... my longest game was 1h 40min at max.
    I miss the old client so much

This is the oldest screenshot I still have, end Season 1/beginning S2 (I think). I was still below summoner level 20 here.
    LOOK AT THAT META YO. Summoner spells, item builds... no one gave a flying f-ck, as long as they had fun. I miss those times.
    https://i.imgur.com/C2vhGna.jpg
    that time that everyone rushed swords when started playing league, no clue what sword had which effect XD
    iLove iDots for gifting me 150 coins

Special Thanks to GHTEndo

Thanks to Lunethz

King

Doleful's Avatar New Member

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by RlCK View Post
    I do prefer the new graphics over the old ones. Look more polished and way smoother, but new client performance is crap compared to back then.

I do not play anymore. Last game was December 31st 2017, but I only play fun gamemodes. Will only come back when URF week/weekend is there ^^. Haven't been playing ranked seriously since I peaked in S5, will play my 10 placement matches the week before the season ends. Gold 5+ is fine, I just want my rewards.

And no I sadly don't have Victorious J4, I got level 30 early/mid season 2 and started ranked at the end of Season 2.

Yeah. It's very buggy and slow, I agree with you.
    Oh yeah, I got another friend like you who will only play League if URF is on lol. Although, the last URF was a bit more different than the original? wasn't it?
    good meta with the 10 placement games haha, and damn! I wonder how different was rank back then that it is now.

Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    the old style did look amazing but comparing league today to for example dota 2 (which reminds me of old league) i prefer the cleaner style league has and how everything is more readable
    Well old League was based off of Dota 2 and stuff. I'm pretty sure the creator left Dota 2 and made his own company (Riot) and created the game LoL. As much as I loved old LoL, I could never gotten to like Dota 2... but I heard mechinically and strategy wise, Dota is way way better.
    Last edited by Doleful; 05-07-2018 at 07:13 PM.

SkyWodka's Avatar The ol' razzle dazzle

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Doleful View Post
    Wow! I never seen a photo before of the old in-game LoL. That's crazy but I agree with you, I definitely miss that as well.
    But the new client does look clean and more "hip" and I am unfortunately a sucker for good clean graphics lol.

Edit: Do you still play btw? and do you have the first victorious J4 skin?
    Ah the good old bloodthirster, I remember buying legit 5x Bloodthirster on Draven

sucked georges cock for it

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Meanwhile on EUNE ranked...? People love to die? Jinx trying to 1vs1 me like 2-3x?

edit:

Update:
    • Removed all names that ended up dead on op.gg (when people name change so GG)
    • Added xShiro to EUNE list
    • Updated all ranks for EUW, NA & EUNE
    Last edited by StephanM; 05-08-2018 at 06:25 AM.

Doleful's Avatar New Member

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by SkyWodka View Post
    Ah the good old bloodthirster, I remember buying legit 5x Bloodthirster on Draven
    It stopped working only recently (until I think they made BT not stack anymore...)
    Not gonna lie, it seemed like it was working and good Draven's were able to carry >_>

SkyWodka's Avatar The ol' razzle dazzle

Country
    Thanks
    New shit: Stormrazor, New AD Item (currently tested on PBE) gives you a guaranteed Crit if you haven't autoatk for 2.5seconds.

Champion who can abuse it good:
    Gangplank, Jhin, Draven, Rengar
    Gangplank can Shoot his Q and then ( Flash) Autoatk for 2 Crits, because his Q is so coded that it already knows if it's a Crit or Not during the flight means if Gangplank autoatks before the Q hits in the target he can get 2 Crits.
    Jhin: Jhin passive, Jhin reloads for 2.5seconds after his 4th shot.
    2.5 seconds is the requirement for the Stormrazor Proc means he has 2 guaranteed Crits "in a row". Jhin Crit deals 25% less damage so it's compared to Gangplank mechanic not that Strong.

Welcome back Guaranteed Crit oneshot Rengar builds.

I think the new Item will be good on some bully AD champions like Draven, a guaranteed Q Crit on squishy ADCs who already lost some of their defensive stats? Thats kinda what Draven needs, He's made to be a Bully but the current Botlane Meta is all about the Sustain which makes Draven a pretty bad pick if you can't get early kills.
    Last edited by SkyWodka; 05-08-2018 at 10:58 PM.

sucked georges cock for it

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by SkyWodka View Post
    New shit: Stormrazor, New AD Item (currently tested on PBE) gives you a guaranteed Crit if you haven't autoatk for 2.5seconds.

Champion who can abuse it good:
    Gangplank, Jhin, Draven, Rengar
    Gangplank can Shoot his Q and then ( Flash) Autoatk for 2 Crits, because his Q is so coded that it already knows if it's a Crit or Not during the flight means if Gangplank autoatks before the Q hits in the target he can get 2 Crits.
    Jhin: Jhin passive, Jhin reloads for 2.5seconds after his 4th shot.
    2.5 seconds is the requirement for the Stormrazor Proc means he has 2 guaranteed Crits "in a row". Jhin Crit deals 25% less damage so it's compared to Gangplank mechanic not that Strong.

Welcome back Guaranteed Crit oneshot Rengar builds.

I think the new Item will be good on some bully AD champions like Draven, a guaranteed Q Crit on squishy ADCs who already lost some of their defensive stats? Thats kinda what Draven needs, He's made to be a Bully but the current Botlane Meta is all about the Sustain which makes Draven a pretty bad pick if you can't get early kills.
    Copy pasta, but a lot more champions would be good with this item.

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks

Okay, playing AP lb can actually be really fun and snowbally, who knew..

serpento's Avatar ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Country
    Thanks
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    파란색 끈이 달린 타이거스 아이
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Thread Information