Page 1515 of 1665 FirstFirst ... 515101514151465150515131514151515161517152515651615 ... LastLast
Results 15,141 to 15,150 of 16650
    Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by SkyWodka View Post
    New shit: Stormrazor, New AD Item (currently tested on PBE) gives you a guaranteed Crit if you haven't autoatk for 2.5seconds.

Champion who can abuse it good:
    Gangplank, Jhin, Draven, Rengar
    Gangplank can Shoot his Q and then ( Flash) Autoatk for 2 Crits, because his Q is so coded that it already knows if it's a Crit or Not during the flight means if Gangplank autoatks before the Q hits in the target he can get 2 Crits.
    Jhin: Jhin passive, Jhin reloads for 2.5seconds after his 4th shot.
    2.5 seconds is the requirement for the Stormrazor Proc means he has 2 guaranteed Crits "in a row". Jhin Crit deals 25% less damage so it's compared to Gangplank mechanic not that Strong.

Welcome back Guaranteed Crit oneshot Rengar builds.

I think the new Item will be good on some bully AD champions like Draven, a guaranteed Q Crit on squishy ADCs who already lost some of their defensive stats? Thats kinda what Draven needs, He's made to be a Bully but the current Botlane Meta is all about the Sustain which makes Draven a pretty bad pick if you can't get early kills.
    If this is information you/someone came up with without actual testing then I'm pretty sure the gangplank one wouldnt work, if you flash autoattack while your q is flying then the q will lose the ability to crit mid flight (on hit->check if stormrazor passive available). Could be wrong tho if this has actually been tested and it would be considered a bug

Banned

Country
    Thanks

3. The following user said thank you to Taint for this useful post:

SinRay (05-09-2018)

SkyWodka's Avatar The ol' razzle dazzle

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    If this is information you/someone came up with without actual testing then I'm pretty sure the gangplank one wouldnt work, if you flash autoattack while your q is flying then the q will lose the ability to crit mid flight (on hit->check if stormrazor passive available). Could be wrong tho if this has actually been tested and it would be considered a bug
    The Check on the Q if it's a Crit is calculated when you Cast it, which means it it's already a Crit during the flight and won't lose "his crit" if u use ur Stormrazor Crit Autoatk before the Q lands.

sucked georges cock for it

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    in promos to plat hope i win ^_^

6. The following user said thank you to Taint for this useful post:

StephanM (05-10-2018)

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by SkyWodka View Post
    New shit: Stormrazor, New AD Item (currently tested on PBE) gives you a guaranteed Crit if you haven't autoatk for 2.5seconds.

Champion who can abuse it good:
    Gangplank, Jhin, Draven, Rengar
    Gangplank can Shoot his Q and then ( Flash) Autoatk for 2 Crits, because his Q is so coded that it already knows if it's a Crit or Not during the flight means if Gangplank autoatks before the Q hits in the target he can get 2 Crits.
    Jhin: Jhin passive, Jhin reloads for 2.5seconds after his 4th shot.
    2.5 seconds is the requirement for the Stormrazor Proc means he has 2 guaranteed Crits "in a row". Jhin Crit deals 25% less damage so it's compared to Gangplank mechanic not that Strong.

Welcome back Guaranteed Crit oneshot Rengar builds.

I think the new Item will be good on some bully AD champions like Draven, a guaranteed Q Crit on squishy ADCs who already lost some of their defensive stats? Thats kinda what Draven needs, He's made to be a Bully but the current Botlane Meta is all about the Sustain which makes Draven a pretty bad pick if you can't get early kills.
    Already got changed on the last PBE patch.

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by StephanM View Post
    Already got changed on the last PBE patch.
    https://i.imgur.com/wXoCfhP.png
    that second passive reminds me of guinsoo's passive '-', theyre gonna be way too op together if you go 100% crit+guinsoo+stormrazor

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    i probably will quit this game due to the fact riot matches me with incompetent apes that cannot play for shit

-AznNinja's Avatar Freestyler's Veteran

Country
    Thanks
    i guess riot found out about my name ;(

rip lmaooo

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Shen gets an S- and Maokai an S but all i get is an A+ because who needs level 6 mastery tokens anyways amirite

SkyWodka's Avatar The ol' razzle dazzle

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    Shen gets an S- and Maokai an S but all i get is an A+ because who needs level 6 mastery tokens anyways amirite

https://puu.sh/Ak6w5/d1c563570c.png
    Improve ur CS, DMG dealt to Champions, Kill Participation and don't die unnecessary.
    Then you will easily get S.
    No idea why people rate the S Rating that much it's not an indicator of Skill. Aswell as the Mastery Levels & Points Champions its not a Symbol of Skill.
    Im Level 7 Vayne, Riven, Gangplank and I'm bad with them. It's just if u know how to gain a S rank, it's pretty easy to get them.

sucked georges cock for it

Thread Information