Page 1545 of 1665 FirstFirst ... 545104514451495153515431544154515461547155515951645 ... LastLast
Results 15,441 to 15,450 of 16650
    StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    camille support has a surprising amount of utility
    She was seen more as a support on release on the pro level cause of this.

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by StephanM View Post
    i still think she has potential in the pro scene for how frequently shes chosen as an offensive utility jungler that doesnt build much damage (like an offensive support such as alistar).

SkyWodka's Avatar The ol' razzle dazzle

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by StephanM View Post
    The only reason why Camille was highly priorities on her release, was because that her kit was overloaded well still is. She could do so much with less gold.
    I still think that her kit is stupid but Camille isn't a support she lacks so much to be a support that I can't even count them all.

sucked georges cock for it

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    > i go into a ranked game with an adc friend
    > i pick nasus into darius
    > im basically winning lane cause he cant kill me past 10 min and ive already killed him once
    > minute 15 he decides to roam, i ping 5000 times but he stills changes the course of a fight in the midlane
    > my midlane yasuo pings me with question marks cause apparently i didnt follow him even though i pinged and was under tower collecting minions (i also didnt know if he was roaming or not i just pinged)
    > the support starts flaming me how im useless and have 210 stacks at 15 min
    > theres literally an aram going on in mid at minute 20 and my team keeps going in for whatever reason (except my adc who wasnt completely retarded)
    > they call me useless again even after destroying the top enemy turret
    > continuing to take random 3v5's at the midlane while im top and then proceeding to spam ff until its lost

Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    > i go into a ranked game with an adc friend
    > i pick nasus into darius
    > im basically winning lane cause he cant kill me past 10 min and ive already killed him once
    > minute 15 he decides to roam, i ping 5000 times but he stills changes the course of a fight in the midlane
    > my midlane yasuo pings me with question marks cause apparently i didnt follow him even though i pinged and was under tower collecting minions (i also didnt know if he was roaming or not i just pinged)
    > the support starts flaming me how im useless and have 210 stacks at 15 min
    > theres literally an aram going on in mid at minute 20 and my team keeps going in for whatever reason (except my adc who wasnt completely retarded)
    > they call me useless again even after destroying the top enemy turret
    > continuing to take random 3v5's at the midlane while im top and then proceeding to spam ff until its lost
    honestly when you are playing ranked just ignore whatever your team says rofl.

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Ganggbangg View Post
    honestly when you are playing ranked just ignore whatever your team says rofl.
    i cant mate look at this shit camille is 10-2 in minute 12 and toplane has been doing nothing the entire time (except several kills going on)

Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    i cant mate look at this shit camille is 10-2 in minute 12 and toplane has been doing nothing the entire time (except several kills going on)
    https://puu.sh/BwFZK/d30e9a4f4b.png
    Well, picking nasus into darius is probably what lost yall the game (or maybe you just participating in general).

Tbh in these lower elo's you can't depend on teamwork, you gotta either carry or you gonna lose stupid games like these

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    lol bunny jus mad everyones better on camille LUL

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Ganggbangg View Post
    Well, picking nasus into darius is probably what lost yall the game (or maybe you just participating in general).

Tbh in these lower elo's you can't depend on teamwork, you gotta either carry or you gonna lose stupid games like these
    picking nasus into darius is good in my opinion, often times when you go into a darius even if you stomp lane he still has very high kill potential on you in every stage of the game due to the nature of darius, but nasus has a countering ultimate and enjoys the all ins darius takes past 15 min.

i agree, you have to carry or u lose but as i said elsewhere already toplane (or atleast the champs i play) is shit for carrying

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    unkillable by the way

https://puu.sh/BwMfV/c3ecd7bdfe.png

Thread Information