Page 1547 of 1665 FirstFirst ... 547104714471497153715451546154715481549155715971647 ... LastLast
Results 15,461 to 15,470 of 16650
    Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by StephanM View Post
    Damn bruh.

Ever tried Lethal Tempo, Conquerer or Phase Rush on Xin/Jax?
    I can see why you take Press the Attack but personally not a fan of it for melee champs.
    I think phase rush is go-to pick nowadays. I don't understand current meta anyways that's why I quit playing ranked. Too much time invested into reading patch notes, learning to play around new meta etc.

I just hop on every now n then to play some aram.

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Ganggbangg View Post
    I think phase rush is go-to pick nowadays. I don't understand current meta anyways that's why I quit playing ranked. Too much time invested into reading patch notes, learning to play around new meta etc.

I just hop on every now n then to play some aram.
    Patches are fairly small nowadays so I think it is okay.
    I just start my own meta by playing Illaoi mid and abuse the passive lulz.

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    I personally do not like the tier name of Iron.

RlCK's Avatar Warzone Rick#22297

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    They should have gone with 'Wood'... gotta embrace the meme
    No more 5th division tho, I wonder what that is going to change... D5 or D4, same shít tbh

⬇️ Feel free to add me on these games ⬇️
    Warzone x FGunZ x LoL EUW x MapleStory

6. The following user said thank you to RlCK for this useful post:

Ganggbangg (09-20-2018)

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    playing in gold is worse than when i was trying to climb from silver 4 because for the past idk how many games theres always SOMETHING going on that concludes my teammates are a bunch of apes like
    - 1 game a jhin that flames every single one and tells the support to roam at minute 4 because they died after engaging (it was so bad, our mid decided to swap with jhin and it was viktor morgana and they shit on the enemy botlane and we ended up winning the game)
    - another game i get a galio support which i repeatedly tell 50 times to group mid so i can split and end the game but he literally sticks to me and uses ult on me when im farming like JESUS thank ****ing god i was playing with a premade mid that didnt feed like mad so we could carry fights 2v5 and youre seeing right i did build a stormrazor for them 1500 crit q's and infinite lifesteal

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    playing in gold is worse than when i was trying to climb from silver 4 because for the past idk how many games theres always SOMETHING going on that concludes my teammates are a bunch of apes like
    - 1 game a jhin that flames every single one and tells the support to roam at minute 4 because they died after engaging (it was so bad, our mid decided to swap with jhin and it was viktor morgana and they shit on the enemy botlane and we ended up winning the game)
    - another game i get a galio support which i repeatedly tell 50 times to group mid so i can split and end the game but he literally sticks to me and uses ult on me when im farming like JESUS thank ****ing god i was playing with a premade mid that didnt feed like mad so we could carry fights 2v5 and youre seeing right i did build a stormrazor for them 1500 crit q's and infinite lifesteal
    https://puu.sh/BxIFB/e079c8eeac.png
    Focus on your own lane and just mute people.

SkyWodka's Avatar The ol' razzle dazzle

Country
    Thanks
    https://puu.sh/BxIFB/e079c8eeac.png
    It just gets worse if you hit higher.
    Galio Camile and you try to split?
    Last edited by SkyWodka; 09-20-2018 at 12:38 PM.

sucked georges cock for it

10. The following user said thank you to SkyWodka for this useful post:

StephanM (09-20-2018)

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by SkyWodka View Post
    Yeah he was a complete troll, enemy mid had an inhib turret only and there were still inner+inhib turrets bot and the enemy team comp couldnt deal with my split at all so it was easy

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by SkyWodka View Post
    This made me lulz.

Thread Information