Page 1553 of 1665 FirstFirst ... 553105314531503154315511552155315541555156316031653 ... LastLast
Results 15,521 to 15,530 of 16650
    uwu

Country
    Thanks
    It proves my tahm kench is superior. honestly bunny nothing against you since you dont brag or anything about league but buddy over here thinks he's a head and shoulder above everyone else. just because you were once the god of gunz(not denying you were good at one point in time) Doesn't mean that you are better at everything else. Besides league is just not the way it used to be a long time ago. Skt prolly aint winning this one either.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    i guess that proves youve been living under a rock as every streamer, his viewer and their mother has been saying the same things
    Just ignore him he needs to beg people more for my attention, just salty thats all it is.

don't worry oneday your senpai will notice you.

and he proved it even more in his last post...

not even aware just personally attacking me without reading my posts unaware of the fact skt didn't even qualify.

LUL yikes
    Last edited by Traumatiser; 09-26-2018 at 04:17 PM.

uwu

Country
    Thanks
    I fail to understand what you have to do with replying to me. I was completely respectful in the sense that i commented on their thoughts and not on them, I didn't call them stupid or anything did I now? meh

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Lawri View Post
    It proves my tahm kench is superior.
    you counterpicked me one time on a champ i was new to and now youre gonna use that for the rest of your life? grow up fam

uwu

Country
    Thanks
    * personally attacking you * is that what you call someone who says something about you ? oki doki

- - - Updated - - -

fam im always memeing you with tahm kench, i really don't mean shit besides that game. I didn't think you took it seriously. Well my apologies.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally Posted by Traumatiser View Post
    Just ignore him he needs to beg people more for my attention, just salty thats all it is.

https://i.imgur.com/Gp5VnrN.png

don't worry oneday your senpai will notice you.

and he proved it even more in his last post...

not even aware just personally attacking me without reading my posts unaware of the fact skt didn't even qualify.

LUL yikes
    also why doesnt dari show you the screenshot instead of *he told me*. can't even debate properly mainnggg

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Lawri View Post
    * personally attacking you * is that what you call someone who says something about you ? oki doki

- - - Updated - - -

fam im always memeing you with tahm kench, i really don't mean shit besides that game. I didn't think you took it seriously. Well my apologies.

- - - Updated - - -

also why doesnt dari show you the screenshot instead of *he told me*. can't even debate properly mainnggg
    lol..

you came in here like a hotshot to brag and prove how much better you're by calling everyone else randoms just because we was having a conversation about the upcoming worlds and skts im just going to ignore the fact that you're obnoxious, then you got ridiculed cause your logic doesnt make any sense, and then out of everything in that post you say 'why doesnt dari show you the screenshot instead of he told me.. cant even debate.''

theirs no debate here, ill give you my last bit of attention..

their u got it now this will be my last reply to you, goodjob maybe next time you won't come off as a joke as you always do.

uwu

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Traumatiser View Post
    lol..

you came in here like a hotshot to brag and prove how much better you're by calling everyone else randoms just because we was having a conversation about the upcoming worlds and skts im just going to ignore the fact that you're obnoxious, then you got ridiculed cause your logic doesnt make any sense, and then out of everything in that post you say 'why doesnt dari show you the screenshot instead of he told me.. cant even debate.''

theirs no debate here, ill give you my last bit of attention..

their u got it now this will be my last reply to you, goodjob maybe next time you won't come off as a joke as you always do.
    my apologies god hakan, im so glad i have finally gained some of your attention. *tips fedora*

SkyWodka's Avatar The ol' razzle dazzle

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    you counterpicked me one time on a champ i was new to and now youre gonna use that for the rest of your life? grow up fam
    There are no counter picks in a battle with low plebs

sucked georges cock for it

9. The following user said thank you to SkyWodka for this useful post:

Ganggbangg (09-28-2018)

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    felt like i made very little mistakes this game, engaged teamfights, secured baron by permaccing lee, shut down carries, etc.
    game shouldve been over earlier except we had retarded teammates
    s/o zexi for enduring gold with me

11. The following user said thank you to Bunny for this useful post:

Camel (09-27-2018)

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Found a gem in tyler1's stream, look at malphite (his toplaner's) name (skip to the middle of the vid)

13. The following 2 users say thank you to Bunny for this useful post:

serpento (09-27-2018), Traumatiser (09-27-2018)

Thread Information