Page 1554 of 1664 FirstFirst ... 554105414541504154415521553155415551556156416041654 ... LastLast
Results 15,531 to 15,540 of 16636
  1. #15531
    SaintSnow's Avatar im Nuuuup

    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    235
    Thanked
    56
    Thanks
    42
    Originally Posted by Traumatiser View Post
    lol..

    you came in here like a hotshot to brag and prove how much better you're by calling everyone else randoms just because we was having a conversation about the upcoming worlds and skts im just going to ignore the fact that you're obnoxious, then you got ridiculed cause your logic doesnt make any sense, and then out of everything in that post you say 'why doesnt dari show you the screenshot instead of he told me.. cant even debate.''

    theirs no debate here, ill give you my last bit of attention..

    their u got it now this will be my last reply to you, goodjob maybe next time you won't come off as a joke as you always do.
    about worlds. what do you think. who's gonna win and who's gonna suprise?
    iLove iDots for gifting me 150 coins

    Special Thanks to GHTEndo

    Thanks to Lunethz

    King

  2. #15532
    Bunny's Avatar woof.

    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Country
    Posts
    5,033
    Thanked
    2,760
    Thanks
    1,130
    all of the championship (like riven 2016, zed etc) and team specific (like skt fnatic and ssw etc skins) are temporarily available if u wanna purchase them

  3. #15533
    StephanM's Avatar 🌹

    Join Date
    May 2009
    Country
    Posts
    16,578
    Thanked
    1,702
    Thanks
    5,395
    Yikes..


  4. #15534
    Bunny's Avatar woof.

    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Country
    Posts
    5,033
    Thanked
    2,760
    Thanks
    1,130
    found the secret to dealing with a rengar top, a matchup that has been bullying me since forever (when bushes become your enemy with an e max maokai)



    (i didnt get any jungle pressure at all btw)

  5. #15535
    StephanM's Avatar 🌹

    Join Date
    May 2009
    Country
    Posts
    16,578
    Thanked
    1,702
    Thanks
    5,395
    Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    found the secret to dealing with a rengar top, a matchup that has been bullying me since forever (when bushes become your enemy with an e max maokai)

    https://puu.sh/BCbo3/0967d7279a.png

    (i didnt get any jungle pressure at all btw)
    His build though lol.

  6. #15536
    SkyWodka's Avatar The ol' razzle dazzle

    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Country
    Posts
    1,310
    Thanked
    180
    Thanks
    540

    One of the reason why I love zed is because you can do stuff like that.

  7. #15537
    Freestyler

    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Country
    Posts
    783
    Thanked
    642
    Thanks
    807
    Originally Posted by SkyWodka View Post
    https://youtu.be/FmXdYYMU1yM
    One of the reason why I love zed is because you can do stuff like that.
    The pro's can do stuff like that*

    Meanwhile we use our shadows to run into everything instead of dodging lol

  8. #15538
    Banned

    Join Date
    May 2014
    Country
    Posts
    1,611
    Thanked
    1,180
    Thanks
    2,331
    Originally Posted by Ganggbangg View Post
    Trauma can do stuff like that*

    Meanwhile we use our shadows to run into everything instead of dodging lol
    fixed for u

  9. #15539
    Freestyler

    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Country
    Posts
    453
    Thanked
    122
    Thanks
    99
    Originally Posted by Ganggbangg View Post
    The pro's can do stuff like that*

    Meanwhile we use our shadows to run into everything instead of dodging lol
    Hehe I can do that tricky stuff too ye know =]

  10. #15540
    SkyWodka's Avatar The ol' razzle dazzle

    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Country
    Posts
    1,310
    Thanked
    180
    Thanks
    540
    Be like bunny: "I wanna learn Midlane and the different match ups"
    Also bunny: "don't pick Draven or zed plz" :c

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)