Page 1595 of 1665 FirstFirst ... 59510951495154515851593159415951596159716051645 ... LastLast
Results 15,941 to 15,950 of 16650
    Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    then you imply the games i play in normals are games in which i am trying to rank up xd.
    games where i try to rank up are ranked, in which i had <200 games and climbed 6 divisons.
    also, the 1k are total games from every season i played, not only s8.
    you're too much of a pussy to rank up on your own, the only reason you hit gold and even hit gold 3 is because of me (stephan can attest to what im saying)
    Last edited by Taint; 12-17-2018 at 02:24 PM.

Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    then you imply the games i play in normals are games in which i am trying to rank up xd.
    games where i try to rank up are ranked, in which i had <200 games and climbed 6 divisons.
    also, the 1k are total games from every season i played, not only s8.
    No offense but its still in game experience. Knowing you, you tryhard wether its ranked or a normal game.

This game is fkn ez anyway

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Taint View Post
    you're too much of a pussy to rank up on your own, the only reason you hit gold and even hit gold 3 is because of me (stephan can attest to what im saying)
    he can attest for whatever hed like but youd both be wrong ;)

Originally Posted by Ganggbangg View Post
    No offense but its still in game experience. Knowing you, you tryhard wether its ranked or a normal game.

This game is fkn ez anyway
    then you dont know me lol.
    also, i could play 20000 games of draft and have plenty of game experience, i still wont rank up since its draft and not ranked therefore calling me hardstuck would be just wrong.

Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    he can attest for whatever hed like but youd both be wrong

also, i could play 20000 games of draft and have plenty of game experience, i still wont rank up since its draft and not ranked therefore calling me hardstuck would be just wrong.
    Ok but still, regardless of trolling or not. In game time = in game time. Just like how if you play a lot of tdm on gunz it helps you get better at cw.

Your 1000+ normal games experience should give you an advantage in ranked. So if ur struggling to rank up right now, i'd say ur hardstuck since its not like you barely play. (Not saying ur struggling rn, idk what ur stats are or whatever)

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Ganggbangg View Post
    Ok but still, regardless of trolling or not. In game time = in game time. Just like how if you play a lot of tdm on gunz it helps you get better at cw.

Your 1000+ normal games experience should give you an advantage in ranked. So if ur struggling to rank up right now, i'd say ur hardstuck since its not like you barely play. (Not saying ur struggling rn, idk what ur stats are or whatever)
    playing tdm helps you with cw, if you play alot of cw eventually. except i dont play alot of ranked after playing normals. I would argue <200 games of ranked in a season is less than the average for players in gold.

also, playing 1000 games in a divison helps you climb that divison but not the divisions youll climb up to if youre improving from 0 as you go. league is divided into a lot of categories based on skill, you can say players in bronze dont even play the same league of legends as players in plat or diamond, which means if you wanna go from bronze to diamond you have to re-learn the game in process, rendering most of the games you played in normals pointless.

- - - Updated - - -

s/o sky

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    he can attest for whatever hed like but youd both be wrong

that's why you beg me to duo with you xd

SkyWodka's Avatar The ol' razzle dazzle

Country
    Thanks

found bunny except that bunny isnt a hot girl

sucked georges cock for it

Amy's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks

i love na

SkyWodka's Avatar The ol' razzle dazzle

Country