Page 1596 of 1665 FirstFirst ... 59610961496154615861594159515961597159816061646 ... LastLast
Results 15,951 to 15,960 of 16650
    StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    To the topic about whether normals (blind, draft, ARAM and such) give experience; yes, every mode gives you some sort of experience.
    The difference between the modes is how serious people are playing and if you actually learn from it, from my own experience I learn less in a normal draft vs a ranked game, most people tend to take ranked a tad more serious.

So if you really want to gain some decent experience and learn more about the game you should just stick with ranked, if you want anything else just play normals where you can casually play any champion under any role since the chanced of winning a normal game with the most random shit is a lot higher vs ranked.

Gangbangbangbangboi is right though, normals give you experience, it is just how you are using it and how your opponents are using it, I do think the more normals you play the harder ranked would be for yourself.

Also there is a difference if you solo queue or duo queue (like a big difference, depending on who your partner is).

If I look at myself I would probably be hard stuck (low gold on 4 accounts this season and gold for x-seasons on my main) since I played too many casual normal drafts and ARAM, trolled way too much and not really caring about winning but more caring about fooling around and having fun.
    But I know too many 'hard stuck and boosted animals', it is just that no one wants to admit it.

Amy's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by StephanM View Post
    To the topic about whether normals (blind, draft, ARAM and such) give experience; yes, every mode gives you some sort of experience.
    The difference between the modes is how serious people are playing and if you actually learn from it, from my own experience I learn less in a normal draft vs a ranked game, most people tend to take ranked a tad more serious.

So if you really want to gain some decent experience and learn more about the game you should just stick with ranked, if you want anything else just play normals where you can casually play any champion under any role since the chanced of winning a normal game with the most random shit is a lot higher vs ranked.

Gangbangbangbangboi is right though, normals give you experience, it is just how you are using it and how your opponents are using it, I do think the more normals you play the harder ranked would be for yourself.

Also there is a difference if you solo queue or duo queue (like a big difference, depending on who your partner is).

If I look at myself I would probably be hard stuck (low gold on 4 accounts this season and gold for x-seasons on my main) since I played too many casual normal drafts and ARAM, trolled way too much and not really caring about winning but more caring about fooling around and having fun.
    But I know too many 'hard stuck and boosted animals', it is just that no one wants to admit it.
    tl;dr

You should duo with me instead of ignoring me now.

SkyWodka's Avatar The ol' razzle dazzle

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Amy View Post
    tl;dr

You should play with me instead of ignoring me right now

sucked georges cock for it

Amy's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by SkyWodka View Post
    You should play with me instead of ignoring me right now
    Played with one of your friends. I hope you‘re not a degenerate like him xd

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Yikes

SkyWodka's Avatar The ol' razzle dazzle

Country
    Thanks
    With who did you play???

sucked georges cock for it

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by SkyWodka View Post
    With who did you play???
    bakery products

8. The following user said thank you to Bunny for this useful post:

Amy (12-20-2018)

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    s/o amy for carrying that game with the kat oneshots

https://puu.sh/CkLn6/92f529d900.webm

Amy's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    s/o amy for carrying that game with the kat oneshots

https://puu.sh/CkLn6/92f529d900.webm

https://puu.sh/CkLow/984b046405.png
    ty i lov euw

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    tl;dr

But what these guys say about Bunny is the same that goes for you, needing a boost to gold lulz.

Thread Information