Page 1597 of 1665 FirstFirst ... 59710971497154715871595159615971598159916071647 ... LastLast
Results 15,961 to 15,970 of 16650
    Amy's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by StephanM View Post
    But what these guys say about Bunny is the same that goes for you, needing a boost to gold lulz.
    I'm gold IV wtf you talking about kid?

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Amy View Post
    I'm gold IV wtf you talking about kid?
    That you got boosted to Gold by a certain person I know. *wink*
    So there is no way I will duo with you in all honesty.

Amy's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    That you got boosted to Gold by a certain person I know. *wink*
    So there is no way I will duo with you in all honesty.
    Bro, get off your high horse because you‘re triggering me with this shit.

No one here asked you to duoq. Atleast >>>> I <<<< didn‘t. And even if I or anyone else here did... there‘s a million you‘s, baby boy, so don‘t be dumb.

Atleast think about what you‘re gonna type before you talk shit. “*wink*“

I keep wondering why I can‘t have it good with people from the Netherlands but more and more I understand why.
    Last edited by Amy; 12-21-2018 at 09:53 AM.

Banned

Country
    Thanks

No one here asked you to duoq. Atleast >>>> I <<<< didn‘t. And even if I or anyone else here did... there‘s a million you‘s, baby boy, so don‘t be dumb.

I keep wondering why I can‘t have it good with people from the Netherlands but more and more I understand why.
    duoq boosting is just as bad as solo boosting, you don't deserve your rank if you needed someone to get to said rank, I don't know who you played with or if that was true but what I'm saying is: I boosted bunny to gold and he was ungrateful, hence I don't duo with him even though he begged me to in the past when I hit plat 3. I wouldn't mind duo'ing with you if you were grateful and showed gratitude to the person who can get you higher in ranks. I can smurf and help you get plat for no price and I wouldn't boast about it unless you piss me off like a certain someone did

Amy's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Taint View Post
    duoq boosting is just as bad as solo boosting, you don't deserve your rank if you needed someone to get to said rank, I don't know who you played with or if that was true but what I'm saying is: I boosted bunny to gold and he was ungrateful, hence I don't duo with him even though he begged me to in the past when I hit plat 3. I wouldn't mind duo'ing with you if you were grateful and showed gratitude to the person who can get you higher in ranks. I can smurf and help you get plat for no price and I wouldn't boast about it unless you piss me off like a certain someone did
    Thing is. No one brought up ranked games up until HE did. Just for the record: I said duo but for normal games... XD

I don‘t even play ranked anymore and I‘m fine with being gold. I just won‘t be quiet while he tries to “expose me“ when I said I just wanted to play with him (heck, even ARAMs would be fine). But no, I have to deal with this bullsh*t... xD
    Last edited by Amy; 12-21-2018 at 01:50 PM.

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Taint View Post
    Kek

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks

You litterly posted "You should duo with me instead of ignoring me now." (if you scroll up)
    And yes our whole convo was about ranked duo-boost, which you are also a part of whether you like it or not, we both know how Flip played a bunch of games on his alt.
    No need to be mad at me for pointing this out, I mean if you are happy with being gold this way so be it.

Was just filling the topic on this because Taint started talking about it.

Amy's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    You litterly posted "You should duo with me instead of ignoring me now." (if you scroll up)
    And yes our whole convo was about ranked duo-boost, which you are also a part of whether you like it or not, we both know how Flip played a bunch of games on his alt.
    No need to be mad at me for pointing this out, I mean if you are happy with being gold this way so be it.

Was just filling the topic on this because Taint started talking about it.

As I said up there: the duo I meant was for normal games. Perhaps you should be the one to scroll up... XD

Regardless if you thought we were talking about boosting or not, your reaction was really uncalled for. Which makes me wonder why I still thought we were “friends“ in the first place.

About Flip: While I am grateful for his help, I can‘t be arsed to stay friends with someone who wants to isolate himself from others. That is all but the point of a friendship.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    likes and comments would be appreciated, won't ask for more

10. The following 2 users say thank you to Taint for this useful post:

Amy (12-21-2018), StephanM (12-23-2018)

SkyWodka's Avatar The ol' razzle dazzle

Country
    Thanks
    Draven Guide:don't be a pussy ass kda player like bunny.

sucked georges cock for it

Thread Information