Page 453 of 1665 FirstFirst ... 3534034434514524534544554635035539531453 ... LastLast
Results 4,521 to 4,530 of 16650
    Yuzan's Avatar ┻━┻ ︵ヽ(`Д´)ノ︵ ┻━┻

Thanks
    Originally Posted by StephanM View Post
    Just pick your most played or most favoured.
    Make new role called "Ace" :<

If not Top
    If I visited your profile, I probably ignored you.

“You have to continually make choices throughout your life,whether it’s made consciously or unconsciously.
    By making a choice means that you must have also given up on something.
    If you don’t hold any regret in your choice, that means you must have made the right decision.”
    ~ Yoshida Yuzan

CrunchyRoll Guest Pass
    (Updated - 12/25/2012)

Afb's Avatar Aka Points

Country
    Thanks
    Forum name: Points
    Champion name: ßraiky
    Server: EU West
    Role: Top

Sad Days

Thanks
    Sigh >.> I'm starting to hate this game because I suck @ it. Just RQ a game and left my team a few minutes ago.... I suck as every champion. I thought I'd be pro with Ezreal, but I fail, then I bought Master Yi because I saw people owning with him...yet again I suck. Now I'm using Jax, and although he is fun to use, I have these moments where I want to smash my face into a brick wall...it's because I suck with him as well. I suck with Ashe, I suck with Teemo, and I'll probably suck with every other champion I buy. FCUK >.> SIGHSIGHSIGH..................................................................................................................................

serpento's Avatar ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Xypher View Post
    Sigh >.> I'm starting to hate this game because I suck @ it. Just RQ a game and left my team a few minutes ago.... I suck as every champion. I thought I'd be pro with Ezreal, but I fail, then I bought Master Yi because I saw people owning with him...yet again I suck. Now I'm using Jax, and although he is fun to use, I have these moments where I want to smash my face into a brick wall...it's because I suck with him as well. I suck with Ashe, I suck with Teemo, and I'll probably suck with every other champion I buy. FCUK >.> SIGHSIGHSIGH..................................................................................................................................
    i said that too but then i realized i was using ap masteries for every champ. hue.
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    파란색 끈이 달린 타이거스 아이

Cute Nymph's Avatar Being Kunaged since 09'

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Serpento View Post
    i said that too but then i realized i was using ap masteries for every champ. hue.
    and started going ahri top. oh wait that's brisk

Steph's Avatar Flourish

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Xypher View Post
    keep on playing with a champ, no matter how you're bad, just the fact that you like the champ and i promise you, you will get better at that champ.
    and honestly its not how well you do with a champ, its how well you play overall, try your best to play smart and outsmart other players and use your champ efficiently
    Originally Posted by Untouchable View Post
    SIIII I love coockies^_^

Sad Days

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Steph View Post
    keep on playing with a champ, no matter how you're bad, just the fact that you like the champ and i promise you, you will get better at that champ.
    and honestly its not how well you do with a champ, its how well you play overall, try your best to play smart and outsmart other players and use your champ efficiently
    Thank you for the encouraging words =x I guess I'll continue playing Jax, and hopefully I'll get better.

serpento's Avatar ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Country
    Thanks
    Want a Guide to league? read mine here
    파란색 끈이 달린 타이거스 아이

Banned

Thanks
    first when i played league i was like fck this game but i kept playing and now im plat div so.. dont give up

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by KingSR View Post
    first when i played league i was like fck this game but i kept playing and now im plat div so.. dont give up
    PBE does not count.

Thread Information