Page 81 of 1665 FirstFirst ... 31717980818283911311815811081 ... LastLast
    StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    #Updated list & merged FG recruit team in to the thread.
    Last edited by StephanM; 10-09-2012 at 01:20 PM.

Stunned's Avatar Freestyler's Veteran

Thanks
    Originally Posted by StephanM View Post
    #Updated list & merged FG recruit team in to the thread.
    thanks

Thanks
    Originally Posted by slugheady View Post
    You played ranked games, I congratz you for that.

My biggest frustration on LoL comes from you guys, even if it isn't intentionally. I've played LoL since the beginning of season 1, the moment season 2 started, the moment you guys started playing, all sorta newgens joined the ranked queue's, knowing only 5/6 champions and have played like 10 ranked games, with the attitude like lady gaga. Anyways, the point is, and I'm not being egoistic, you should have the experience I have, like 1500 ranked games in total of both season, capable of playing EVERY champion, and knowing how to play against EVERY champion. Otherwise, whats the point of forming a team? Just having a community would be enough, which we already have in here.
    ]

Why you saying that u have hate on guys like me if u never see me playing? and u dont know how much expierence i have!? This is a bit frustrating....
    But u dont need to have such much expierence like u to make a clan for this community. i know how to play all me champs. i know how to play vs much champions and that is enough.
    U dont need to know the hole game to form a clan!?
    i have much leading expierence and i think that is a what u need to form a clan. ofc u need to have some expierence but i am playing allways serious. allways douing my best every single game.
    and i played in season 1 my friend

Nothing to attack u. but i think stunned and i can do this toghter.

To make our plan more clear:
    if our suggestion will be accepted we want to make 1 General team. This general team is open for all LoL players who wants to join in the clan / group.
    This general team is for all the regions.
    The general team will only plan normal games. dominion / proving grounds etc...

ofc we want to play Ranked games aswel. so we will allow to make 2 ranked teams on each region. This regions will be leaded by Officers. This officers will manage there region with Stunned and me.
    The officers are leading this ranked teams aswel. 1 ranked team is open for a max of 9 players.

My idea for in the future is to get a great group of LoL players and play toghter some matches. and maybe we can visit some events to make our name more popular and have some fun toghter.
    Stunned and i will manage this hole Clan / Group ofc. we will be online on each region: East / West & North. so we can get a eye on everything. ofc the ranked teams needs to be active. if it will be inactive after some weeks we close it and give others persons a change!
    i hope u all like this idea. do u have some arrguments? or tips? please give us your oppinion!
    Think about it twice before u reply .

Kiiwwii.

p.s sorry for double post.
    Last edited by Kiiwwii; 10-09-2012 at 02:19 PM.

yuul's Avatar ❤️

Country
    Thanks
    Nothing against you and Stunned, but being online on each region cost a lot of time. I suggest to just do EUW, since most of us plays in EUW. Also, I don't think this will work due different timezones. Just form a team with your RL friends, which most of the ranked team does. And that's the best way to win a lot of ranked games.

I'm pretty sure that almost nobody here that wants to join this
    because :
    - They only know how to play a few champions.
    - Has a better group to join.
    - Costs too much time.
    Last edited by yuul; 10-09-2012 at 02:25 PM.
    Ay.

5. The following user said thank you to yuul for this useful post:

yung (10-10-2012)

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    I am mainly top laner so

7. The following user said thank you to StephanM for this useful post:

Stunned (10-09-2012)

Thanks
    Thanks for your oppinion.
    about your 3 points:

- They only know how to play a few champions. :

We can make some tuts about champs. how u need to play them. give a good build etc. so they can learn how to play more champions.

- Hasa better group to join. :

I dont know what u mean with this? maybe u can get this more clear for me ?

- costs too much time. :

Why it will costs too much time? u are playing now games with online people or with your friends? well if u join the clan / group u are playing with some people our of the clan / group? i dont see the difference in time!?
    Stunned and i will be the persons with the hard job. and maybe 3 other persons who like to do this?
    This persons needs to have ofc much time to manage everything in there own region.

Why North / East & West?

well i think if we are online on all the regions we can grow faster. if u focus on 1 region some people will have the qeustion why we are not on the other regions. and can't join. or they need to transfer to WEST. and i think a lot of people wont do this.

yuul's Avatar ❤️

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Kiiwwii View Post
    Thanks for your oppinion.
    about your 3 points:

- They only know how to play a few champions. :

We can make some tuts about champs. how u need to play them. give a good build etc. so they can learn how to play more champions.

- Hasa better group to join. :

I dont know what u mean with this? maybe u can get this more clear for me ?

- costs too much time. :

Why it will costs too much time? u are playing now games with online people or with your friends? well if u join the clan / group u are playing with some people our of the clan / group? i dont see the difference in time!?
    Stunned and i will be the persons with the hard job. and maybe 3 other persons who like to do this?
    This persons needs to have ofc much time to manage everything in there own region.

Why North / East & West?

well i think if we are online on all the regions we can grow faster. if u focus on 1 region some people will have the qeustion why we are not on the other regions. and can't join. or they need to transfer to WEST. and i think a lot of people wont do this.
    Tuts about champs? There are already some sites that do that, so no need. 'Better group to join' as in with their own RL friends/Online friends. I'm playing with Online people + friends, more with friends since it's better to communicate through skype. I think it is just better if you play it yourself with other people than this. It would be a huge waste of time if this didn't work out as the way you wanted to be. I'm just sayin'
    Ay.

Thanks
    ofc it will be a waste of time if it wont work. but stunned and i thinking that i will work! because we know how we wanna do this. This community have's a lot of LoL players and that is nice.
    and if u want to play a match with some people out of the clan u can use Teamspeak!? or skype so it will be the same but than in english ofc.

Stunned and i are playing aswel with our friends. but we think we can do more. and we want more! so we made this plan and we hope it will be accepted by the owners and by some people who are in to this.
    We have enough time to manage this because we both kinda bored on internship and when we are home we can manage the clan / group aswel.
    our main goal is to set up a great clan / group of people who likes to play LoL. maybe we can visit some events so we can have fun toghter in real life. it is kinda nice if u ask me!

Mime's Avatar Real Nigga Talkin .

Country
    Thanks
    Not being rude but who the hell cares? If they wanna make a clan let them. If you don't want to join don't. '='
    I don't even play LoL but this is a stupid argument.
    Last edited by Mime; 10-09-2012 at 02:42 PM.

I ain't gay but 20$ is 20$ - Taint 2016/2017

yuul's Avatar ❤️

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Kiiwwii View Post
    ofc it will be a waste of time if it wont work. but stunned and i thinking that i will work! because we know how we wanna do this. This community have's a lot of LoL players and that is nice.
    and if u want to play a match with some people out of the clan u can use Teamspeak!? or skype so it will be the same but than in english ofc.

Stunned and i are playing aswel with our friends. but we think we can do more. and we want more! so we made this plan and we hope it will be accepted by the owners and by some people who are in to this.
    We have enough time to manage this because we both kinda bored on internship and when we are home we can manage the clan / group aswel.
    our main goal is to set up a great clan / group of people who likes to play LoL. maybe we can visit some events so we can have fun toghter in real life. it is kinda nice if u ask me!
    It sounds nice, but it's risky to do it. Anyways, goodluck with it. Don't let them down. Also just random buddy some 'good' people in game LOL.
    Ay.

Thread Information