Page 990 of 1665 FirstFirst ... 4908909409809889899909919921000104010901490 ... LastLast
Results 9,891 to 9,900 of 16650
    Legancy's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks

****er tahm threw me 4 times in their team :/

Aliséa's Avatar Oderint Dum Metuant

Country
    Thanks

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Looks like I am going back2garen when his new passive 'n true damage ultimate instead of magic damage (so f*ck you ppl that true to build hexdrinker vs Garen).

Striker's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Rito pls

70 > 35 > 30 > 85

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    account has been suspended
    i am very toxic with everyone muted wow!

RlCK's Avatar Warzone Rick#22297

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Taint View Post
    account has been suspended
    i am very toxic with everyone muted wow!
    http://i.gyazo.com/c02f55502379f72a4478fb55575b3a7c.png
    Aye, I got the same. I got banned for this: http://link.email.riotgames.com/YesC...msgVersion=web
    I was clean for 3 months, no chat restricts. ONE report got me banned x)
    Currently talking with customer support, but doesn't seem like they unban me...
    I get banned for saying:
    "yure just bad
    boosted player"
    tl;dr of game: I went 6-0-6 at 10 mins, so did our Jinx. Top was meh and this midlaner started to troll because I refused to gank him since he flamed me and he failed to 1v1 twice. He suicides a few times by walking to the enemy, then went afk. Yet he doesn't get banned #RitoLogic

Smurfing still going on.. lost my series to plat 3 l0l.
    I don't know, these players see you have a 75% winrate (this is why I hate lolnexus and such) and start playing like absolute garbage...
    This Zac top is Diamond since SEASON 3.. SEASON 3!?!?! He has 1k+ games every time and then he gets boosted to D5 at the end. So pathethic...
    Not even speaking about this Viktor l0l, holy man.. Annie wasn't on lane 70% of the time and yet he managed to get outcs'd, outroamed and outpushed.

I thought Platinum players had some brain, but these 3 games proved me wrong.
    Ah well, good thing is: I'll get out of this garbage elo within a day or two, they are stuck here for the whole season :') #GoodLife
    And.. not gonna start writing these long ass messages again l0l. #NoMoarSoloQFrustrations 123

⬇️ Feel free to add me on these games ⬇️
    Warzone x FGunZ x LoL EUW x MapleStory

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by RlCK View Post
    Aye, I got the same. I got banned for this: http://link.email.riotgames.com/YesC...msgVersion=web
    I was clean for 3 months, no chat restricts. ONE report got me banned x)
    Currently talking with customer support, but doesn't seem like they unban me...
    I get banned for saying:
    "yure just bad
    boosted player"
    tl;dr of game: I went 6-0-6 at 10 mins, so did our Jinx. Top was meh and this midlaner started to troll because I refused to gank him since he flamed me and he failed to 1v1 twice. He suicides a few times by walking to the enemy, then went afk. Yet he doesn't get banned #RitoLogic

Smurfing still going on.. lost my series to plat 3 l0l.
    I don't know, these players see you have a 75% winrate (this is why I hate lolnexus and such) and start playing like absolute garbage...
    This Zac top is Diamond since SEASON 3.. SEASON 3!?!?! He has 1k+ games every time and then he gets boosted to D5 at the end. So pathethic...
    Not even speaking about this Viktor l0l, holy man.. Annie wasn't on lane 70% of the time and yet he managed to get outcs'd, outroamed and outpushed.

I thought Platinum players had some brain, but these 3 games proved me wrong.
    Ah well, good thing is: I'll get out of this garbage elo within a day or two, they are stuck here for the whole season :') #GoodLife
    And.. not gonna start writing these long ass messages again l0l. #NoMoarSoloQFrustrations 123
    http://puu.sh/jpAQL.jpg
    i get frustrated in soloq because i get a huge lead in my lane and then end up losing because either
    > other lanes blame jungle so they troll
    > they troll cuz they dont get their main roles
    > i support for people who cant play
    > playing against smurf (yes multiple times, i played against ready 2 rumble and yaxuo etc etc, many others as well)

making it impossible for me to climb

RlCK's Avatar Warzone Rick#22297

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Taint View Post
    i get frustrated in soloq because i get a huge lead in my lane and then end up losing because either
    > other lanes blame jungle so they troll
    > they troll cuz they dont get their main roles
    > i support for people who cant play
    > playing against smurf (yes multiple times, i played against ready 2 rumble and yaxuo etc etc, many others as well)

making it impossible for me to climb
    > Jungle always get blamed on, not my problem you suck in playing lane phase?
    > Hmm yes and no, happens every now and then. I rather just dodge on my smurf if I don't get jungle/top :p
    > My friend supports most of the times... the amount of retarded ADCs here is just as high as in Dia 2 :') (same for supports if he plays ADC tho, bad players everywhere)
    > Smurfing happens, sorry but yes, it's lame to lose points like that.

Back in series... duh

⬇️ Feel free to add me on these games ⬇️
    Warzone x FGunZ x LoL EUW x MapleStory

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by StephanM View Post
    Looks like I am going back2garen when his new passive 'n true damage ultimate instead of magic damage (so f*ck you ppl that true to build hexdrinker vs Garen).
    They changed a lot on on the current Garen kit (rip E dmg).

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    add me on my low leveled smurf

im temper

Thread Information