• Tiggur

6 3.31%
  • Moh

21 11.60%
  • Evils_Master

75 41.44%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Prostidude's Avatar I charge 90 by the pop.

Thanks
    Evils_Master

I loved the way he edits things

but 10-0

Jaay's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Omar going to win . well,it's sure i won't even get ONE vote LOLOLOL,so w/e. let's go for the 100coins lawl.

Seoul's Avatar Hi ;D

Thanks
    Evils_Master !! <3

SinRay's Avatar 2009-2013

Thanks
    gratz evils lol.....

slugheady's Avatar ୧༼***༽୨

Thanks
    Okay I know a lot of you aren't interesting and its comming late. But.

In my opinion there are only 2 trailers here that get a little close as what you want to show in a trailer.

Teresa and Evils_master's trailer are those. Even though they aren't good in my opinion.

What I think that you should show in a trailer is the unique thing that separates Freestyle GunZ from other private servers, and IJJI GunZ itself.
    You want to achieve more players by having a decent trailer, so in my opinion showing gameplay is something you should barely show.

That was is unique for this private server, and I haven't done any research, are the following things:

-Duel tournament
    -Custom items

Now the most of you have shown something like "Duel tournament", but you show it with gameplay of a standard map that people already know, only players that actually know what duel tournament is will understand that.
    So if you are trying to get more people out of these trailers then it wont succeed as good if you combine some of these. And I know 99% will probably disagree on that part, because you all have been waiting so long to get your "price", but I think, if you really want to make some decent footage, you remake it after you won the price.

So I think Teresa is going to win this, or perhaps Omar. But if you let Teresa do what she does very well with what she did, "editting", and if you let me or McSic make a script for the trailer and then redo it, I think the result will be better then any trailer shown here. And I'm not saying the trailers are bad from the standard point of view, they are quite decent showing what GunZ is. But it is about showing what Freestyle GunZ is.

I'd like to see if anyone agree's.

6. The following 4 users say thank you to slugheady for this useful post:

Alwis (05-23-2012), Atlantica (05-23-2012), Norbit (05-23-2012), Rain (05-23-2012)

Stunned's Avatar Freestyler's Veteran

Thanks
    Originally Posted by slugheady View Post
    Okay I know a lot of you aren't interesting and its comming late. But.

In my opinion there are only 2 trailers here that get a little close as what you want to show in a trailer.

Teresa and Evils_master's trailer are those. Even though they aren't good in my opinion.

What I think that you should show in a trailer is the unique thing that separates Freestyle GunZ from other private servers, and IJJI GunZ itself.
    You want to achieve more players by having a decent trailer, so in my opinion showing gameplay is something you should barely show.

That was is unique for this private server, and I haven't done any research, are the following things:

-Duel tournament
    -Custom items

Now the most of you have shown something like "Duel tournament", but you show it with gameplay of a standard map that people already know, only players that actually know what duel tournament is will understand that.
    So if you are trying to get more people out of these trailers then it wont succeed as good if you combine some of these. And I know 99% will probably disagree on that part, because you all have been waiting so long to get your "price", but I think, if you really want to make some decent footage, you remake it after you won the price.

So I think Teresa is going to win this, or perhaps Omar. But if you let Teresa do what she does very well with what she did, "editting", and if you let me or McSic make a script for the trailer and then redo it, I think the result will be better then any trailer shown here. And I'm not saying the trailers are bad from the standard point of view, they are quite decent showing what GunZ is. But it is about showing what Freestyle GunZ is.

I'd like to see if anyone agree's.
    u go make 1.

slugheady's Avatar ୧༼***༽୨

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Stunned View Post
    u go make 1.
    I haven't got a lot of time on my hands, but I would do so if someone records the footage for me.

Tiggur's Avatar SPB King

Thanks
    I won't lie, I thought I had a shot at this but no chance at all LOL. Not sure if it's a popularity contest but I will admit i really like Evils_Master's trailer!

Rain's Avatar Reality, What is?

Country
    Thanks
    Evils is on the winning row !

yuul's Avatar ❤️

Country
    Thanks
    @ Slugheady.

I only agree with the 'Winner re-edit his trailer' , the rest not really. Everyone made their trailer, they tried their best to make a nice trailer. And now we should just choose the winner. Doesn't matter if Teresa could've done better if you or mcsic made a script. That will take longer time, and people should choose again then. And IMO, Omar is the only one that has an 'original' edit compared to others. Even tho I don't have any experience in it, but in my eyes he should be the one that wins this contest.
    Ay.

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread Information