Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    yuul's Avatar ❤️

Country
    Thanks
    Lmao, you're making a big deal about 'nothing'. Why oh why.. don't you just make a room with 'friends' that don't shoot/kill you? Or just train with yourself & the wall.
    Ay.

slugheady's Avatar ୧༼***༽୨

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Baldie View Post
    Lmao, you're making a big deal about 'nothing'. Why oh why.. don't you just make a room with 'friends' that don't shoot/kill you? Or just train with yourself & the wall.
    Isn't obvious? He clearly hasn't got any friends.

3. The following 3 users say thank you to slugheady for this useful post:

Natto (05-31-2012), ThanksGG (05-31-2012), Thrinaria (05-31-2012)

-Logician's Avatar ( ._.)

Thanks
    Originally Posted by slugheady View Post
    Isn't obvious? He clearly hasn't got any friends.
    My circle of friends is quite plentiful. If I were to stoop down to your level, well, let's just say that I would probably break my legs from the long fall.

Originally Posted by Baldie View Post
    "Nothing?" I always respect the requests of others in-game. If the title of the room restricts something in that room, the person who made that room expects that rule to be followed. Since I respect other players by following those rules, I find it rude when players disrespect my room rules just to have a laugh.

As for making a room with just friends, I do that pretty often, but not all the time. It's good to meet new players sometimes. Some of them are even... dare I say it? Mature.

Overall, I understand where you're coming from, and I hope this clears things up.
    IGN: -Logician
    Previous IGN: -WyN-
    Clan: Smile

Banned

Thanks
    Wauw, your such an an an an......... why you´re making such an kind of big deal of this? if you dont like it, make an private room geez, Your so taking gunz to your personal life get over it badasss.

6. The following user said thank you to Thrinaria for this useful post:

ThanksGG (05-31-2012)

Jakanadin's Avatar ThatGarboGamer

Country
    Thanks
    It's as simple as this: Don't make a public training room entitled No Killing. The community of Freestyle GunZ is majority troll, and they will do it solely for a reaction such as this. See, by creating this thread, now everyone will go out of their WAY to go in-game, join your training room, and kill you. If I were you, I'd have let sleeping dogs lie instead of turning a spotlight on in their face.

8. The following 2 users say thank you to Jakanadin for this useful post:

61SR (05-31-2012), Caoimhe (05-31-2012)

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by ccharlie999 View Post
    Give this man (or 5 year old because I just don't know anymore) a drink. He's a genius.
    ikr im a genius now make a poll and get this tag ingame

Banned

Thanks
    My circle of friends is quite plentiful. If I were to stoop down to your level, well, let's just say that I would probably break my legs from the long fall.
    If i were to stoop down to your level, well let's just say I would probably DIE from the long fall.

Resort's Avatar Aloha

Country
    Thanks
    You're*
    Seriously? why do people all the time when your egoing them correct you if you spell somthing wrong or dont put punctuation, its kind of pointless its like the only thing people do one guys like "OH YOUR A ***"

then the other guys like You're

lefuq is the point? you have nothing better to say then to correct someone when its pointless..

12. The following user said thank you to Resort for this useful post:

Caoimhe (05-31-2012)

Banned

Thanks
    Oh. But yoda. I want you to stumble in my room so I can troll you <3

No but seriously. What I "Like" is for people to come in and train with me. That's fun. That's why I don't password my rooms unless I'm trying to learn a new move and it's serious business. But I want and encourage others to come in. Just not to kill me.
    Gunz2012 serious business? LOL

Leopard's Avatar ***bitch2006

Thanks
    #TEAMMELANIE #CLUBMELANIE
    jaja only hav dis sig if u r invited by me & cute nymph kk son or u imposter fegit

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information