Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    -Logician's Avatar ( ._.)

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Poseidon View Post
    Wauw, your such an an an an......... why you´re making such an kind of big deal of this? if you dont like it, make an private room geez, Your so taking gunz to your personal life get over it badasss.
    lol @ red part (that's where I stopped reading ^_^)

Originally Posted by Jakanadin View Post
    It's as simple as this: Don't make a public training room entitled No Killing. The community of Freestyle GunZ is majority troll, and they will do it solely for a reaction such as this. See, by creating this thread, now everyone will go out of their WAY to go in-game, join your training room, and kill you. If I were you, I'd have let sleeping dogs lie instead of turning a spotlight on in their face.
    I've opened plenty of successful no-killing training rooms. They filled up and no one was a murderer. As for evoking future trolling, you're probably right. I'll probably not stir up more havoc like this again unless I get... really.... really really bored. I'll go easier next time, promise.

Originally Posted by Ariston View Post
    Gunz2012 serious business? LOL
    Even though only a handful of people actually care anymore (which probably doesn't include anyone on this server.. but w/e), there are still mechanics yet to be discovered. It's why I still play.

Originally Posted by Resort View Post
    Seriously? why do people all the time when your egoing them correct you if you spell somthing wrong or dont put punctuation, its kind of pointless its like the only thing people do one guys like "OH YOUR A ***"

then the other guys like You're

lefuq is the point? you have nothing better to say then to correct someone when its pointless..
    To evoke this kind of response. It's a counter-troll thing. XD

Originally Posted by ThanksGG View Post
    If i were to stoop down to your level, well let's just say I would probably DIE from the long fall.
    <condescending wonka meme>
    Oh. How original of you.
    </condescending wonka meme>

-----

As fun as this is, this conversation is going nowhere at this point. /Close thread if you want . I'm done reading it.
    IGN: -Logician
    Previous IGN: -WyN-
    Clan: Smile

Donator

Thanks
    Originally Posted by ccharlie999 View Post
    lol @ red part (that's where I stopped reading ^_^)

I've opened plenty of successful no-killing training rooms. They filled up and no one was a murderer. As for evoking future trolling, you're probably right. I'll probably not stir up more havoc like this again unless I get... really.... really really bored. I'll go easier next time, promise.

Even though only a handful of people actually care anymore (which probably doesn't include anyone on this server.. but w/e), there are still mechanics yet to be discovered. It's why I still play.

To evoke this kind of response. It's a counter-troll thing. XD

<condescending wonka meme>
    Oh. How original of you.
    </condescending wonka meme>

-----

As fun as this is, this conversation is going nowhere at this point. /Close thread if you want . I'm done reading it.

I am too lazy to crop the quote, but I really giggled at the "counter troll" answer you gave to Resort. When people start correcting grammar in an arguement it means that they have nothing better to say and probably have lost the arguement already.

Steph's Avatar Flourish

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Untouchable View Post
    SIIII I love coockies^_^

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread Information