Z O D I A K's Avatar GFX Artist

Thanks
    I only made these two quickly but I still think that they've turned out alright... I prefer the 1st signature (Grim) to the 2nd, so if anyone would like the RogueGirl Signature (First Come, First Serve!) just PM or post on my wall thing & Irl change the text for you? I'll edit the post when someone has claimed it.

Grim;

Rogue Girl;

Please; Rate, criticize and comment!

- Zodiak

I am a GFX Artist... Just PM me if you would like me to make you a signature.

Nancy's Avatar happiness exists

Thanks
    What font is that on the first one and these signatures are really nice, but a little sloppy in my eyes. You should change a little more style in it and use a small amount of the smudge and brush tool. GJ !! They are really nice though.

JShaya's Avatar Freestyler's Senior

Thanks
    I don't like your style, It seems to be a bit dull, the colors don't stand out at all to me, as you can see from my own signatures my style is something to be a lot more brighter and more defined.
    Don't get me wrong you've done an excellent job, but the colors seem to have a tiny bit of grey on them.
    For example, your first signature on the bottom left, it has bright colors but there dulled out with the darkness.
    Same with the bottom right on your second one.
    Just a personal tip.
    -Try not to make the two black boarders so large.
    1st - 8/10 (Its awesome but the dullness makes it ugly)
    2nd - 9/10 (Even better and more brighter but I don't like the smudging in some places, or that kind of effect.)

Megpoid's Avatar Meh..

Country
    Thanks
    dat bord.. make it smaller..

Banned

Thanks
    Boarder is huge O_o

Farmer Bashy's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Thanks
    Nice, I like them both.

Z O D I A K's Avatar GFX Artist

Thanks
    Its a cinematic border Its supposed to be chunky xD & the style is supposed to have a sloppy, fractured look as I've explained in previous posts & I don't really like colourful signatures but everyone has there own preferences! Also it would not of been right for the first signature (Grim) so be colourful as it is a 'evil' looking signature. You don't see the Grim Reaper walking around in his robe with neon lights on it do ya!? xD I can see where your coming from tho.

Fonts used for Grim were: Dark II and Blade 2. (To my knowledge)

- Zodiak

I am a GFX Artist... Just PM me if you would like me to make you a signature.

JShaya's Avatar Freestyler's Senior

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Z O D I A K View Post
    Its a cinematic border Its supposed to be chunky xD & the style is supposed to have a sloppy, fractured look as I've explained in previous posts & I don't really like colourful signatures but everyone has there own preferences! Also it would not of been right for the first signature (Grim) so be colourful as it is a 'evil' looking signature. You don't see the Grim Reaper walking around in his robe with neon lights on it do ya!? xD I can see where your coming from tho.

Fonts used for Grim were: Dark II and Blade 2. (To my knowledge)

- Zodiak
    Blue neon* and yes I do!

Nancy's Avatar happiness exists

Thanks
    Sorry fail..

Thread Information