yuul's Avatar ❤️

Country
    Thanks
    Dude, ima win fasho. 凸(¬‿¬)凸
    Ay.

Hype's Avatar Miquel's idol

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Aynia View Post
    first you talked big about me saying im bad and sht now your dodging and when im asking for a 1vs1 your acting like that lol get a girlfriend irl you ugly fk lol
    actually if he wins you'd report him for being unlegit or so... so i'd rather not 1v1ing you

Donator

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Hype View Post
    actually if he wins you'd report him for being unlegit or so... so i'd rather not 1v1ing you
    hey random ucer look at this !

walked like the whole 1vs1 your bad just like rinoa who's dodging had to play on friends char to make u 1vs1 me BAD.

Asterian's Avatar New Member

Thanks
    Nice

But all lose to KingAsterian so :/

Thanks
    hey random ucer look at this !

http://i49.tinypic.com/123412w.jpg

walked like the whole 1vs1 your bad just like rinoa who's dodging had to play on friends char to make u 1vs1 me BAD.
    such a lier you were tryhard whole match LOL
    oh and btw, you were so scared to lose you didnt say you were aynia till you reached 11 kills
    shame on you i guess. cant believe you opened qg and watch whole replay only to take ss. didnt you say you dont care anymore? such an hypocrital dude pathetic..

Donator

Thanks
    such a lier you were tryhard whole match LOL
    oh and btw, you were so scared to lose you didnt say you were aynia till you reached 11 kills
    shame on you i guess. cant believe you opened qg and watch whole replay only to take ss. didnt you say you dont care anymore? such an hypocrital dude pathetic..
    waited untill finish so u wouldnt rq, u dodged me when i was playing on aynia u braindamaged fk get good. before that i carried u madly in cws lool

Thanks
    waited untill finish so u wouldnt rq, u dodged me when i was playing on aynia u braindamaged fk get good. before that i carried u madly in cws lool
    dude i won you 2 cws here and you reported me for ucing like lmfao? XD and you resetted your score after that loool get a life srsly
    u never asked me for 1v1 on aynia and u never carried me looooooooooooool u suck dude you only win if jack carries u else you and your partner kingcarry sucks. oh btw you both uc. so dont be an hypocrital again
    love writing essays

Donator

Thanks
    dude i won you 2 cws here and you reported me for ucing like lmfao? XD and you resetted your score after that loool get a life srsly
    u never asked me for 1v1 on aynia and u never carried me looooooooooooool u suck dude you only win if jack carries u else you and your partner kingcarry sucks. oh btw you both uc. so dont be an hypocrital again
    love writing essays
    hahahahah i swear your so fken funny how your making excuses now, you lost deal with it. your bad deal with it, get legit and than kill people

Kira's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    I could do the tournament prize could be 400 coins (100 coins each) :o

11. The following user said thank you to Kira for this useful post:

Asterian (06-11-2012)

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread Information