-Logician's Avatar ( ._.)

Thanks
    Hello Everyone!

Main Introduction
    I've never made a proper introduction thread, and since I recently got another name-change, I felt this is necessary.

So, as you can clearly deduce by my forum name, my name is Charlie. My first in-game name was Charlie999, and then I got it changed to Logician, and now I've changed it to -WyN-. I've always been the kind of player to spend a lot of time in training rooms. Throughout my experience here at FGunZ, I've been trying to step into Duel rooms more frequently, but my 5/10 aim just can't compete with these modern players.

Long TL;DR Story of my GunZ life
    The first time I played GunZ was back in 2004 during the summer when this game was new and fresh. I remember my first rooms were gladiator rooms in the Battle Arena. I hardly knew what I was doing, as I was frightened to death to see other players DBFing at me. At the time, I thought that was a legendary skill. After playing for that weekend (I was on vacation up north), I had to go back home. When I got home, I really wanted to download the game on my computer and play it, but I had difficulties. It wasn't until summer of 2005 that I was able to install it on my new computer. Oh, I was such a noob; learning my first moves and enjoying youtube tutorials. Due to my poor internet connection, I had a lot of spike and lag. This influenced me to become a gladiator, because people didn't want to try and lead my 200 ping. I can understand.

The first time I got a stable internet connection was in late 2007. It was the first time I've ever seen my ping under 100. I was shocked to get 4 ping from my brother 2 rooms away. I was finally able to shoot without having to lead, and this helped me begin dueling with shotguns. At this point, in late 2007, I was hearing how to TBF for the first time. Late 2007 was the first time that TBF began to be widely known and practiced. At that point in time, if you could TBF, you were pretty badass. I did my first TBF in January of 2008. 2008 was definitely the year I really started to feel like a decent gladiator, and the first year I felt that I had a decent grasp on leadshot. This was also the time I began playing around on private servers.

Somewhere around the time of 2008 and 2009, I published my first and only K-Style Guide. It was called the "Charlie999 K-Style Guide." It was a PDF and was... eh? 36 pages long at about 11,000 words. I posted it to GzF, and it got quite a lot of good feedback. It was considered better than Scuba's guide, but his still turned out more popular, as his was a sticky'd thread known by everyone in GunZ. I couldn't compete with that. At the time, the guide covered everything up to Forbidden Step, and only did not include anything involving late dash because I didn't know it at the time.

Since I spent all of my time from 2005-2008 training my gladiator moves, by 2009, even though I had a pretty good grasp of leadshot, I still found myself using my sword a little too much in fights. In Late 2008, I learned Forbidden Step. Took me long enough lol... At the time, TBF was something that almost everyone could do, and Forbidden Step was the new thing that everyone wanted to learn. Again, I was proud that I got the Forbidden Step ball rolling early, and was able to spend a pretty good amount of time showing it off before everyone and their mother was also able to do it. By 2010, I could finally DHS. I wasn't quite as early in learning the move as a lot of other players, but it was still early nonetheless, and still turned some heads in training rooms!

By Fall of 2010, I had to start my first year of college, and so I quit GunZ until late Spring of 2011, which is when I first joined this server. I only played for a little bit at the beginning of summer. I believe I only got up to level 45 until I quit again. Finally, I came back again early May this year after going to another year of college. Thankfully, I still had all my moves down, and I'm as good now as I've ever been.

Sorry this was a little tl;dr, but if you read my story, I hope you enjoyed it. See you in-game.

-Charlie
    Last edited by -Logician; 06-11-2012 at 04:33 AM.
    IGN: -Logician
    Previous IGN: -WyN-
    Clan: Smile

Nancy's Avatar happiness exists

Thanks
    -_- not gonna read all that. Welcome.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Aventura` View Post
    -_- not gonna read all that. Welcome.
    I know right. I didn't read it either.

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Our essay man .

Thanks
    Originally Posted by StephanM View Post
    Our essay man .
    I hope I get an A.

Joobie's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    I've seen you ingame (:

Welcome to the forums bud

7. The following user said thank you to Joobie for this useful post:

-Logician (06-11-2012)

SinRay's Avatar 2009-2013

Thanks
    whalecum

9. The following 2 users say thank you to SinRay for this useful post:

-Logician (06-11-2012), JShaya (06-11-2012)

JShaya's Avatar Freestyler's Senior

Thanks
    Welcome to FGunZ.
    Hope you leave soon, otherwise you'll never leave >;D

CamelBoyMoh's Avatar Sexy Beast

Thanks
    Theres no way in hell I'm reading a single line of that... I don't even read people's introduction that is 1 line long.... anyway Welcome to Fg!
    MESS WITH MY BUGATTI AND GET BURNT

CREDITS TO YODA FOR THE PICTURE OF MY LONG LOST CAMEL BUGGATI

Thread Information