Young's Avatar Junior Member

Country
    Thanks
    So this what happen i was soooo excited that i finally rebirth my character after a few months. so i created an alt [Oaugho] few days ago, and today i was like hey, why not give my alt a color name so that i would look prozzor. anyways i logged on my acc went to shop and clicked on color changed ll. i left fgunz page open so i went right back in-game asking for suggestions in-game for cool colors combinations soo my friend TheShunter suggested me this ^COau^0gho^8 and i liked it so i alt tab and went back to my fgunz window still open so i started typing the colors that i wanted after i pressed BUY i went in-game and re-logged and i noticed that my main character ^8Y^9oung^8 was missing and i notice that i forgot to select the character that i wanted to color, to which is by Default ^8Y^9oung^8 was set. so please could you guys change ^COau^0gho^8 to ^8Y^9oung^8 [main char] and Oaugho to ^COau^0gho^8[my alt] i beg you guys please. i been a long time player here, and a good donator and i don't always ask for help and when i ask for something is pretty rare like when you guys were offering VIP ranks i asked for mine. so please help me i was very sad.

proof that ^COau^0gho^8 was ^8Y^9oung^8
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Young; 06-26-2012 at 04:08 PM.
    Want You Awesome Name Here?? PM me >:]

Trencal's Avatar FGunZ GM

Thanks
    +1

/5char
    Ima Noob.
    I suck.

Add this in your signature if you want ^5 pink back in FGunz!

Originally Posted by McSic View Post
    Inorite, now donate some more, I need a new TV.

Banned

Thanks
    soz but why u made me read all that bs '-'

Mime's Avatar Real Nigga Talkin .

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by ThanksGG View Post
    soz but why u made me read all that bs '-'
    Does the title specify to who its for? No, that means its for the community, no one made you read this but yourself.

I ain't gay but 20$ is 20$ - Taint 2016/2017

Thread Information