Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Farmer Bashy's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Hiresh View Post
    We can give our opinion.
    If we think one of the staff members are not good we may say that
    Nobody is insulting/flaming.. we are just saying '' You are a bad staff member ''
    If one of them act like an idiot we may say your an idiot. Staff members are also just people.

Hiresh has spoken

You are one of the funniest persons here. Acting like you don't make mistakes all the time. You hate me just because I didn't ban someone that WAS NOT UNDERCLOCKING. You told me to "do my job" and then Rash came and said the exact same thing, he wasn't ucing, and you still hate me lol.

I would like to see everyone that insult gm's do uc and sb reports and tell me whether or not people should be banned instead of insulting staff for making decisions. Everyone keeps saying "bashy bad for banning hype" yet he was underclocking, and when I show proof you all didn't have anything to say and only a couple of people that don't even play anymore started making good bye threads. I lold hard yesterday.

Trencal's Avatar FGunZ GM

Thanks
    We can give our opinion.
    If we think one of the staff members are not good we may say that
    Nobody is insulting/flaming.. we are just saying '' You are a bad staff member ''
    If one of them act like an idiot we may say: '' your an idiot. '' Staff members are also just people.

Hiresh has spoken
    Saying they are bad is an insult.
    Saying you're an idiot is an insult.

According to the tos anything that can be regarded as an insult is bannable. If the staff member deems.

They may be just people, but it doesn't matter.
    If they take what you say seriously then its you're fault. There's rules protecting them and you agreed to them when you signed on.
    They can ban and they don't need to explain themselves to you.

You can give your opinion, but it has to be constructive. Not just some random. "You're an idiot for banning them".
    Give a logical debate or bring it to an admin.
    Ima Noob.
    I suck.

Add this in your signature if you want ^5 pink back in FGunz!

Originally Posted by McSic View Post
    Inorite, now donate some more, I need a new TV.

-

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bashy View Post
    You are one of the funniest persons here. Acting like you don't make mistakes all the time. You hate me just because I didn't ban someone that WAS NOT UNDERCLOCKING. You told me to "do my job" and then Rash came and said the exact same thing, he wasn't ucing, and you still hate me lol.

I would like to see everyone that insult gm's do uc and sb reports and tell me whether or not people should be banned instead of insulting staff for making decisions. Everyone keeps saying "bashy bad for banning hype" yet he was underclocking, and when I show proof you all didn't have anything to say and only a couple of people that don't even play anymore started making good bye threads. I lold hard yesterday.
    Yes its completely funny people are leaving ingame AND forums
    Yesterday you said '' I dont make mistakes '' and thinking ur the best GM here.
    Well i think ur making ALOT of mistakes here on fgunz and im sure there are more players thinking the same.
    Kids like you shouldnt get staff on a popular server like fgunz with 100+ players online
    They better get some professional staff. Oh wait everyone is professional in here EXCEPT YOU

Thanks
    Yes its completely funny people are leaving ingame AND forums!
    Yesterday you said '' I dont make mistakes '' thinking your the best GM ever
    Well i think ur making ALOT of mistakes here on fgunz and im sure there are more players thinking the same.
    Kids like you shouldnt get staff on a popular server like fgunz with 100+ players online]
    They better get some professional staff. Oh wait everyone is professional in here EXCEPT YOU
    Show me that I said that plz, because I remember making one about 2 weeks ago, don't lie. And I've only ever made 1 mistake since being gm so get over it. Funny how you get mad just because you reported someone and I never banned him for being legit.

Or it could be that you're jealous :$(blush face) it's ok if you admire me

JohnB's Avatar 2kawaii2live&2sugoi2die

Country
    Thanks
    The staff here deserve respect.

6. The following 3 users say thank you to JohnB for this useful post:

Leopard (07-05-2012), Fantastic (07-04-2012), Trencal (07-04-2012)

Thanks
    Originally Posted by JohnB View Post
    The staff here deserve respect.
    This is why I have an undying love for JohnB

-

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bashy View Post
    Show me that I said that plz, because I remember making one about 2 weeks ago, don't lie. And I've only ever made 1 mistake since being gm so get over it. Funny how you get mad just because you reported someone and I never banned him for being legit.

Or it could be that you're jealous :$(blush face) it's ok if you admire me
    Weird your saying such things if you know your making mistakes
    I just went searching for the thread but i guess they deleted all threads about you.
    U just mad cause alot of players hating u huehueh

Thanks
    Weird your saying such things if you know your making mistakes
    I just went searching for the thread but i guess they deleted all threads about you.
    U just mad cause alot of players hating u huehueh
    What's wrong with making mistakes? I'm as much human as everyone else on earth. Not a lot actually, right now there are about under 10 people LOL

You are just 1 of them because I didn't ban someone legit lol. The reason for hating me is as funny as it gets

Faith's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    Enough. Hiresh, keep disrespecting Bashy the way you are and see where it gets you.
    Consider this a warning. Next leads to an infraction, afterwards a suspension.
    /Locked.

11. The following user said thank you to Faith for this useful post:

Hiresh (07-04-2012)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information