Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Emonium's Avatar New Member

Thanks
    I think.

I haven't played this game in a couple months but something happened a little earlier that made me feel like it again.
    I also wanted to get involved with another GunZ community because of how fun it used to be.

Some pointers n stuff-
    I'm nice n stuff
    I'm naturally stubborn unless there's undeniable truth laid upon me
    I tend to cause rage in being myself, without breaking any rules but still somehow getting in trouble for it. I hope that kinda thing doesn't happen around here. People seem to misinterpret me everywhere except in real life. Just keep what I say in mind as if I'm speaking in a flat tone. (which I do)
    I can be pretty sarcastic which may come off to interdweebs as 'trolling', but, I'm not really about that life you ;D

Some other stuff about me-
    I like music. Like, alot (mostly Japanese) - Indie, Post Hardcore, Extreme metal subgenres, core genres, sub genres, fantasy made up genres, most things, ect, ect, wolfbitegooschase, blah. My favorite Japanese Indie band is Haku while my favorite American Post Hardcore band is Eyes Set To Kill. I enjoy pretty much any language in music but have based myself mostly around Japanese.
    I like anime (who doesn't these days) but barely watch it even though I have tons downloaded that I need to catch up on
    I don't watch TV
    I play guitar and own 6 of them and a keyboard
    I have an afro that I occasionally decide to straighten
    I'm not gay
    I like to video chat and use things like tinychat, Skype or whatever. Not Oovoo. Oovoo is for ghetto kids. Black/Spanish ghetto kids.

I don't really wanna sit here and think of what else I should add when most people will just skip some or all of this intro.

Fantastic's Avatar Junior Member

Thanks
    big intro btw Welcome to Fresstyle gunz =D

Faith's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    That's one hell of an introduction ( I actually read it o_o )
    Welcome to FreestylersWorld, Emonium.

Mime's Avatar Real Nigga Talkin .

Country
    Thanks
    Not all black/spanish people are ghetto bro.
    Aren't you black? :S

I ain't gay but 20$ is 20$ - Taint 2016/2017

Jakanadin's Avatar ThatGarboGamer

Country
    Thanks
    Nice to meet you, bud. My first though(stereotypical ftw) was that you were gay lolol. I'm bad <3.

Leopard's Avatar ***bitch2006

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Emonium View Post
    I like to video chat and use things like tinychat, Skype or whatever. Not Oovoo. Oovoo is for ghetto kids. Black/Spanish ghetto kids.

Thanks alot. @_@
    #TEAMMELANIE #CLUBMELANIE
    jaja only hav dis sig if u r invited by me & cute nymph kk son or u imposter fegit

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Fantastic View Post
    big intro btw Welcome to Fresstyle gunz =D
    Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    That's one hell of an introduction ( I actually read it o_o )
    Welcome to FreestylersWorld, Emonium.
    You guys should have seen the last one I typed up. Tons longer.
    Thanks for the welcome yo!
    Originally Posted by Mime View Post
    Not all black/spanish people are ghetto bro.
    Aren't you black? :S
    I was referring to the ones that are. Not that there's anything wrong with being ghetto... I just don't fit in with many of them because I'm so different lol. And yeah, I'm black. If I don't show myself or say something immediately when joining a forum, it comes off as a huge surprise when I decide to.
    Originally Posted by Jakanadin View Post
    Nice to meet you, bud. My first though(stereotypical ftw) was that you were gay lolol. I'm bad <3.
    Ah, that's normal.
    Originally Posted by Control View Post
    Thanks alot. @_@
    You're not Spanish AND ghetto, are you? I don't know any others who would use Korean characters anywhere.
    We're cool yo.

I can't use the multi quote button for some reason. I'm pretty sure a check sign is supposed to appear after I click it but nothing happens. Sup with that?

Leopard's Avatar ***bitch2006

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Emonium View Post
    You guys should have seen the last one I typed up. Tons longer.
    Thanks for the welcome yo!

I was referring to the ones that are. Not that there's anything wrong with being ghetto... I just don't fit in with many of them because I'm so different lol. And yeah, I'm black. If I don't show myself or say something immediately when joining a forum, it comes off as a huge surprise when I decide to.

Ah, that's normal.

You're not Spanish AND ghetto, are you? I don't know any others who would use Korean characters anywhere.
    We're cool yo.

I can't use the multi quote button for some reason. I'm pretty sure a check sign is supposed to appear after I click it but nothing happens. Sup with that?
    Oh thats ok, I didnt read the last part. Im an idiot. :L.
    But I dont have any problems with you, nor really anyone at all. Atleast I hope so.
    anyways, I forgot! Welcome to the server. Here, you'll find alot of unintelligent people who ban anyone for anything!! Woohoo!!!

Just kidding. Its really fun, and reports seem to be taken seriously. although only a few seem a bit off
    #TEAMMELANIE #CLUBMELANIE
    jaja only hav dis sig if u r invited by me & cute nymph kk son or u imposter fegit

Jakanadin's Avatar ThatGarboGamer

Country
    Thanks
    I don't meet many long-haired African-Americans who like anime and video games, stereotype other African-Americans, and like japanese things that aren't gay, trust me LMAO where I live there are a lot of them.

10. The following user said thank you to Jakanadin for this useful post:

Mime (07-05-2012)

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Jakanadin View Post
    I don't meet many long-haired African-Americans who like anime and video games, stereotype other African-Americans, and like japanese things that aren't gay, trust me LMAO where I live there are a lot of them.
    And to me that is totally understandable because I've seen someone like me through my own eyes, in the mirror. And through my best friend. I meet a lot who aren't gay but the only one I know that is, he's one of the coolest dudes I know.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information