Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Underground's Avatar Junior Member

Thanks
    Originally Posted by KingVayne View Post
    Believe, some players TRIED to stop ego just because they got bored of it. Other players kept ego so... with 1 word, ego is ruining the game.
    You don't simply quit your ego you just stop but it always comes back and i can promise 100% of this server has shown their ego and none of them will quit

GeorgeGFX's Avatar secret.club

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Underground View Post
    You don't simply quit your ego you just stop but it always comes back and i can promise 100% of this server has shown their ego and none of them will quit
    Just because admins won't restrict it, that's why people think ego is free and you can do sh*ts and talk sh*ts every time you want.
    New/ ( or add ) rules > will change players.

>>> Credits to Sikk408 @ DevaintArt <<<

Thanks
    Just because admins won't restrict it, that's why people think ego is free and you can do sh*ts and talk sh*ts every time you want.
    New/ ( or add ) rules > will change players.
    Trust me the admins have the same ego as everyone else here.

Natto's Avatar Piece of Kek

Country
    Thanks
    i say we put the no ego rule back XD

I like to start wildfires

Country
    Thanks
    Trust me the admins have the same ego as everyone else here.
    Mate, that's not other gunz admins, abusing their powers in-game and not showing respect to players. Our admins are respectful and they are doing their job. They should add some new rules about ego otherwise soon FG will be full of ego'ers and about normal players, they quit cuz they can't have fun win " Ego owned normal player." " Ego says : HAHA 2 SHOT OWNED SON." "Normal player - leaving fg."

Thanks
    Mate, that's not other gunz admins, abusing their powers in-game and not showing respect to players. Our admins are respectful and they are doing their job. They should add some new rules about ego otherwise soon FG will be full of ego'ers and about normal players, they quit cuz they can't have fun win " Ego owned normal player." " Ego says : HAHA 2 SHOT OWNED SON." "Normal player - leaving fg."
    If you didnt notice by now their is much less ego because the only people that play barely speak english n now the population of fgunz seems to be 90% br.
    Obviously you must be stupid and haven't played fgunz in the month to think that all the admin are respectful and do their job + ego increase mostly when someone has a stronger weapon who 2 shots then makes fun of WHO do you think is supplying egoers with their ops?

Country
    Thanks
    If you didnt notice by now their is much less ego because the only people that play barely speak english n now the population of fgunz seems to be 90% br.
    Obviously you must be stupid and haven't played fgunz in the month to think that all the admin are respectful and do their job + ego increase mostly when someone has a stronger weapon who 2 shots then makes fun of WHO do you think is supplying egoers with their ops?
    Wow.. you seriously thought that about sgs ?.. Sarcasm bro, and yes I haven't been in fg lately cuz of ego players, I left, and also I got exams. But that ego thing can still be changed, I don't have time for to keep commenting how bad players are with their ego.

Thanks
    Wow.. you seriously thought that about sgs ?.. Sarcasm bro, and yes I haven't been in fg lately cuz of ego players, I left, and also I got exams. But that ego thing can still be changed, I don't have time for to keep commenting how bad players are with their ego.
    Imagine fgunz with no donors except meds n rings, There would be less ego for sure Maybe they should work on that. nah they'll just get a new op weapon and sell it for 10$ because there just doing there job @ trying to make money off us

serpento's Avatar ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Country
    Thanks
    wow its nice to see a postive turn in these threads. very rare in my opinion
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    파란색 끈이 달린 타이거스 아이
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bible
    Because you came here to troll players and ego in every game pretending for " the best ". Of course you will feel more negative.
    Idiot it's not that I barely play. -.-"

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information