Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    ("\(;..;)/")

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Sparks View Post
    Donors shouldnt give you such a large advantage over non donors, which isnt the case in this server, but thats not what im arguing right now
    do u agree or disagree that rifles kill far too fast? half a clip is far too op, so either keep them the same and make them lead, or nerf them.
    The goal should be to make most weapons on the same level, and for donors to be a bit better.
    I think you're arguing against the nerfing of sprays because you haven't personally played against them.
    Yeah if they nerf donor spray by a few damage, they'll also have to nerf every single spray weapon in game.
    Since the Lvl 99 Rifle is the same as the donor rifle pretty much, if that gets nerfed I think everything under should also be weaker.

I've played against them, and won using other donors...
    Pretty much Donor VS Donor is fair. Donor VS Free is OP. (Pretty much any weapons in those categories)
    ^- You can say that for pretty much every game, so I'd vote for no nerf...
    GunZ IGNs
    Silencer
    NinjaBoom

Kira's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    You can get donator spray that level 80 weapon does 4 damage less and has less ammo -.-

Sparks's Avatar Freestyler

Thanks
    or we can nerf them and keep the game the way everyone likes it?

Mime's Avatar Real Nigga Talkin .

Country
    Thanks
    Spaceys are really op.

I ain't gay but 20$ is 20$ - Taint 2016/2017

Thanks
    @Yoda, it is possible, on a different server they have revs lead, and everything else anti lead(except sword)

("\(;..;)/")

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Sparks View Post
    or we can nerf them and keep the game the way everyone likes it?
    So far pretty much everyone posting disagrees, so not the way everyone likes it. But the way you like it.
    GunZ IGNs
    Silencer
    NinjaBoom

Thanks
    Originally Posted by NinjaBoom View Post
    So far pretty much everyone posting disagrees, so not the way everyone likes it. But the way you like it.
    You kira carbine and trix dont count as everyone
    carbine didnt provide a reason against the nerf
    trix is just an idiot

So far you haven't proved me wrong, i suggest you go try to take a bite at my previous posts.
    If everything was fair we would have way more people cwin, but as soon as Hades starts, everyone leaves, i wonder why...
    And im sure rifles arent meant to kill you in in less then half a clip.

Jakanadin's Avatar ThatGarboGamer

Country
    Thanks
    If we lowered the damage, or for that matter, nerfed every single item anyones ever asked us to nerf, what the **** would be the point of people donating then? When they could just get to a high level and have the same stuff? There is none. And our Server would go unpaid for, and FgunZ would die. Nothx.

9. The following user said thank you to Jakanadin for this useful post:

Eeksdee (07-07-2012)

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Jakanadin View Post
    If we lowered the damage, or for that matter, nerfed every single item anyones ever asked us to nerf, what the **** would be the point of people donating then? When they could just get to a high level and have the same stuff? There is none. And our Server would go unpaid for, and FgunZ would die. Nothx.
    extremist over here
    nerfing a weapon suddenly means fgunz dying, if anything a balanced server attracts more people. And i think you forgot the part where i said they would still be better than regular weapons, but they should still be nerfed.
    Clearly there's something wrong that needs to be fixed if half a clip kills you. Im wondering if the people that are arguing against the nerfing of rifles even play fg?

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    #Yo ho ho and a lock

Since this is not the 'nerf this' thread an admin will reply with an answer if they want.

12. The following user said thank you to StephanM for this useful post:

Eeksdee (07-07-2012)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information