Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    ("\(;..;)/")

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Tomboii View Post
    Yeah the 1 hit kill sniper definitely makes gunz a lot more fun for people that like to deal with major camping. I don't think that counts for people wanting to play a hyperactive game such as gunz. I don't want to play ****ing chess
    Unless your talking about mines, nothing stops you from being hyperactive and rushing.
    And that is only a few maps.
    GunZ IGNs
    Silencer
    NinjaBoom

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by NinjaBoom View Post
    Unless your talking about mines, nothing stops you from being hyperactive and rushing.
    And that is only a few maps.
    camping counters rushing very well, when I went in-game there was a huge influx of campers who obviously coincidentally used 1 hit kill snipers. makes for fun gameplay

rohan1221's Avatar -Inimitable-

Thanks
    Originally Posted by McSic View Post
    Snipers have been re-balanced.
    Re-OP'ed

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Eeksdee's Avatar Best Asian Male Dora

Country
    Thanks
    I think the 1 hit sniper is fine , for those no donors so can easily kill them ( including me )
    ^-^ thanks for update

Thank you and credit ~ GeorgeGFX

Jawarisin's Avatar doG

Thanks
    Guess why everybody uses shotgun... OP.

Camping with a 1 hit sniper isn't really effective, you miss you dead. Also, from close, a shotgun PB will do same amount as a sniper but with a lower delay, higher clip and no need to scope.

For those who see too many AWP's, dont worry, peoples will stop using snipers soon, its just because the patch is still quite recent. I also think snipers actually reward for aiming instead of simply spamming shotguns who spread half the screen.

Snipers actually give a mean for non donor to have A CHANCE against donors. What i think i actually see here is a crowd of donors who arn't happy that they cant just get a 50 killing spree because they paid some money. Donating still gives you a significant edge, so stop whinning (there is also a donor sniper).

For those who keep being killed by the AWP, here might be a few reason:
    1-All you do is walk n spam shotguns; start moving, you will be harder to hit.
    2-You try to snipe with shotgun against someone with snipers; go to close range, and preferably in diagonals or so, going foward is a free shot.
    3-You never actually use your sword; learn to bf, dbf and/or tbf to move around, it will be as quick or quicker and will actually block 1/2 shot, including sniper shots.
    4-You stay around a corner and just try to spam your gun; the huge delay on the AWP makes the person stuck with only 1 gun to defend himself, stop letting him/her time to reload and recover from it. ATTACK!
    5-You are rushing blindly in front or turning your back to the enemy; Using your common sense and logic IS usefull (yes yes, not just in maths, even in video games!!!!)
    6-You are fighting against me; not much you can do here, except die.

So, until one of you guys who complain can show me an advanced move with a sniper, or can just show me he can use them, i don't think you should complain because you poor little thing got killed.

Graciously,
    -Jawarisin
    Last edited by Jawarisin; 07-08-2012 at 07:42 PM.
    This is Jawarisin

BLAST OF THE YEAR: https://freestylersworld.com/showthre...-your-donation!
    Thanks Superwaffle for that

https://freestylersworld.com/showthre...-Onther-app-gm
    LOL'D SO F*CKING HARD AT THE AGE!

Ollypayy's Avatar LateDash Kiiiiiiiiinggggg

Thanks
    Originally Posted by toto71 View Post
    Guess why everybody uses shotgun... OP.

Camping with a 1 hit sniper isn't really effective, you miss you dead. Also, from close, a shotgun PB will do same amount as a sniper but with a lower delay, higher clip and no need to scope.

For those who see too many AWP's, dont worry, peoples will stop using snipers soon, its just because the patch is still quite recent. I also think snipers actually reward for aiming instead of simply spamming shotguns who spread half the screen.

Snipers actually give a mean for non donor to have A CHANCE against donors. What i think i actually see here is a crowd of donors who arn't happy that they cant just get a 50 killing spree because they paid some money. Donating still gives you a significant edge, so stop whinning (there is also a donor sniper).

For those who keep being killed by the AWP, here might be a few reason:
    1-All you do is walk n spam shotguns; start moving, you will be harder to hit.
    2-You try to snipe with shotgun against someone with snipers; go to close range, and preferably in diagonals or so, going foward is a free shot.
    4-You never actually use your sword; learn to bf, dbf and/or tbf to move around, it will be as quick or quicker and will actually block 1/2 shot, including sniper shots.
    5-You stay around a corner and just try to spam your gun; the huge delay on the AWP makes the person stuck with only 1 gun to defend himself, stop letting him/her time to reload and recover from it. ATTACK!
    6-You are rushing blindly in front or turning your back to the enemy; Using your common sense and logic IS usefull (yes yes, not just in maths, even in video games!!!!)
    7-You are fighting against me; not much you can do here, except die.

So, until one of you guys who complain can show me an advanced move with a sniper, or can just show me he can use them, i don't think you should complain because you poor little thing got killed.

Graciously,
    -Jawarisin
    Omg you're soo smart !

But then again... I can count from 1 to 7.

??

7. The following user said thank you to Ollypayy for this useful post:

McSic (07-08-2012)

AlienZ's Avatar Fgunz player since 2009~

Thanks
    fgunz the best server because it have the best 2 owners(McSic-SupperWaffle)

Ollypayy's Avatar LateDash Kiiiiiiiiinggggg

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Youssef View Post
    fgunz the best server because it have the best 2 owners(McSic-SupperWaffle)
    HAR HAR !

Attempt to suck-up : Fail

It's Superwaffle
    omgggg dafuq
    is supperwaffle

huehue

McSic's Avatar L e a d e r

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Stormregion View Post
    i don't what happend but my Fgunz launcher acts a bit ******ed -.-''. In the loading screen it says etc. and when it haz to go to DONE it shuts whole fgunz off.

I even repaired that vcredist_x86. but still no succes.

So can some one help me cuz i really wanna play FgunZ :'(
    Could you post your mlog.txt?

I could re-balance the AWP, just vote here: https://freestylersworld.com/showthre...p-overpowered-!

Rarien's Avatar Old Man

Country
    Thanks
    A one-hit sniper? HAH, going to rape all now.
    psgjnicefrequentupdates

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information